Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Dogs v Saints Sat May 22nd 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry wasn’t you. Was that ChopperDave.

Thanks for the condescension though. You could work on it a bit.

barleys

FTR the doggies are one of the teams I support......so good luck on the weekend

Hopefully the umpires crack down on the dogs throwing, and lachie hunters ducking.
We don’t want a repeat of last years final where the umpires nearly got the dogs over the line.

dogs by 22
Hopefully for you the umpires don't make Max King miss a bunch of set shots again

Hopefully for you the umpires don't make Max King miss a bunch of set shots again
People who live in glass houses with young, promising key forwards who can’t kick for s**t, shouldn’t throw stones.

People who live in glass houses with young, promising key forwards who can’t kick for sh*t, shouldn’t throw stones.
I'm not blaming the umpires for anything and everything.
Read up

(Ingnoring Naughton's 4 straight goals last week)

Serious question:

What has more impact on a game?
1) A guy missing a set shot
2) A guy not getting a set shot due to an umpiring error
As a player, controlling what you can control has the most impact.
Giving up and just blaming the umpires for everything is weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s funny because I never mentioned any young key forwards names but Bulldogs fans all knew exactly who their shitty kicking key forward was 😂😂😂
And yet, King is no Naughton.

How's Billings going for you? I guess he's better than Bont too.

What about Lonie over Caleb Daniel?

It’s funny because I never mentioned any young key forwards names but Bulldogs fans all knew exactly who their shitty kicking key forward was 😂😂😂
We only have one young key forward who has played AFL... pretty easy to figure out who you were referring to in your comment if you have primary grade critical thinking skills

I don't think many Saints supporters would be saying umpires were the reason we lost. We had our opportunities and wasted them.
That's the reason Bulldog fans consider this a danger game - the effort and intensity of the saints is there.
English is likely to miss which mans we have Sweet vs Ryder which is a concern, and a sore Bruce as support. We may bring in Young to provide a no 2 ruck option.

We only have one young key forward who has played AFL... pretty easy to figure out who you were referring to in your comment if you have primary grade critical thinking skills
To be fair, that's a pretty big if for some.

And yet, King is no Naughton.

How's Billings going for you? I guess he's better than Bont too.

What about Lonie over Caleb Daniel?
I’ll be haunted by saints picking billing’s over bont but I’m not so shattered about missing out on Caleb Daniel.
Guy is a liability defensively running around getting the coward kick on the outside. Can find blokes that anywhere 😂

I’ll be haunted by saints picking billing’s over bont but I’m not so shattered about missing out on Caleb Daniel.
Guy is a liability defensively running around getting the coward kick on the outside. Can find blokes that anywhere 😂
Yeah that seagul Lonie is an all Australian U 18 and has been in the AFL All Australian squad.

Stupid comment

I for one am absolutely devastated that we got stuck with that plodder All Australian. Pity the Saints took Jack Lonie a few picks before Caleb :(

That's the reason Bulldog fans consider this a danger game - the effort and intensity of the saints is there.
English is likely to miss which mans we have Sweet vs Ryder which is a concern, and a sore Bruce as support. We may bring in Young to provide a no 2 ruck option.
One game though. We've been very inconsistent.

English would be a big out, but if you can nullify Ryder your well on you way to winning. Our defence is shaky, Frawley was pretty rusty and doesn't have a great matchup for this game and we don't have a decent lockdown small (JWebb tries but can get exposed).

Back