Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Dogs v Saints Sat May 22nd 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No it’s totally plicable. We’re often first to the ball, tackle well, don’t give silly undisciplined frees away and get rewarded. Or we’re not those things, like last week when we lost the free kick count.
it’s a meaningless stat used as a lazy excuse by losing fans.
was there 111 points difference in unwarranted free kicks tonight? Clearly not.
So stop, this is silly now

Again, this explains nothing.

You're guessing as to how Beveridge has unlocked the umpire code as much as the rest of us are.

The only constant in life these days is the Bulldogs utterly dominating the free kick count.

Still waiting for someone to explain to me what the secret to this is.

There’s two other constants in life at the moment - you whinging each week about umpiring and the Bullies winning each week ❤️❤️❤ We’ve won more games than free kicks counts ❤️❤️❤️

Again, this explains nothing.

You're guessing as to how Beveridge has unlocked the umpire code as much as the rest of us are.
No my point was you were wrong. We don’t always win the most meaningless of stats.
your embarrassing yourself now. Take a position and try to stick with it, or give it up when it’s shown to be false.

There’s two other constants in life at the moment - you whinging each week about umpiring and the Bullies winning each week ❤❤❤ We’ve won more games than free kicks counts ❤❤❤
Have they?

They've 'won' the free kick for the past 6 seasons.

They haven't won as many games as that.

This is what makes it so curious. It's not a correlation with being a good football team at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a moron would suggest that two sides should receive the same amount of frees. I'm not sure why you'd suggest that?
Sorry, I was confused. So when you mention an “inexplicable free kick discrepancy”, you mean that the dogs should have had more free kicks but not too many more. You should let the umps know, they might not realize that it’s their job to get the balance of frees right.

Have they?

We have this season knackers, get on board and enjoy the show ❤️❤️❤️

We all know why we get free kicks, it’s a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top. Keep on it, you’ll bust this thing wide open ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Have they?

This is what makes it so curious. It's not a correlation with being a good football team at all.
I wrote that.

Not sure what on earth it has to do with your previous post though??
You've gotta be the biggest troll on Bigfooty lol. We have radroo gold coast has you. Well played I guess, you definitely get the reactions you're after.

Umm, have you seen the numbers over the past 6 years?
Wait, let’s be real now. Dogs have played at this level for a century, let’s check those numbers. Ffs, pluck a number out of a hat. Look at this season. 50/50 with the most meaningless statistic.
wait, is this Plugger in disguise?
I bet it is, only thing that makes sense. A complete lack of consistency or logic and an anti-dogs obsession. Hope you’re well Plugger

You've gotta be the biggest troll on Bigfooty lol. We have radroo gold coast has you. Well played I guess, you definitely get the reactions you're after.
Still not quite sure what your point is?

You're quoting me, with completely relevant and accurate posts - but then disagreeing with me?

Not sure what you're getting at?

Wait, let’s be real now. Dogs have played at this level for a century, let’s check those numbers. Ffs, pluck a number out of a hat. Look at this season. 50/50 with the most meaningless statistic.
wait, is this Plugger in disguise?
I bet it is, only thing that makes sense. A complete lack of consistency or logic and an anti-dogs obsession. Hope you’re well Plugger
??

It's not a number out of a hat.

It's literally the free kick differential since Beveridge took over. It's factual.

It can't be argued with.

Back