Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Lions v Tigers Fri May 21st 7:50pm EST (Gabba) Tigercast Link in OP - Special Guest Justin Charles!

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did well Richmond I thought with half a team out and only to lose by a touch over 4 goals with the umpires going in extra dry.

You have zero depth since poaching Tom Lynch. That is why you lost. Your kids aside from Riley-dawkins who looks like he will be fine, are not up to it.

Spare us your umpiring rhetoric. Brisbane should have won by 8 goals plus had they kicked straight..

agree, ripper player and Brownlow written all over him at some stage. zero campaginer about him either, like Dusty, just focused on the game and normally a completely passive expression on his face.

How bloody corrupt were the umpires last night though. How is it possible for a third week in a row to have the opposition side conceding barely a handful of freekicks in an entire half of footy against Richmond?

We can't have league administrators changing the rules of the game fundamentally, by their own frank admission to take a strength away from a dominant team. And nor should we have umpires refusing to pay freekicks to a dominant team.

What happened to this game?
I for one don’t even notice the free kick counts Umpires have a different interpretation of the rules they’re going to pay some and not others it’s a pretty hard job I know I wouldn’t won’t to do it

You have zero depth since poaching Tom Lynch. That is why you lost. Your kids aside from Riley-dawkins who looks like he will be fine, are not up to it.

Spare us your umpiring rhetoric. Brisbane should have won by 8 goals plus had they kicked straight..
Lynch helped win us a flag,without him we wouldn’t have.
Lmaooooo,umps went in dry and you effin know it,don’t make me laugh.

Lynch helped win us a flag,without him we wouldn’t have.
Lmaooooo,umps went in dry and you effin know it.

Yeah you guys were hard done by the umps, still do not think you had enough depth or talent to win though.

Says this

Then whinges about the umpires, even after the tugging they gave you last night.

Congratulations on your May premiership against our seconds by the way.
How do you reckon playing our senior side in September's going to work out you?
Thanks. Enjoy your 30 odd years back in the closet spitting on your coach.
No Neale, Berry, Gardiner, Rayner or Lester but yes your B side. Typical Richmond fan. You aren't Essendon or Carlton buddy. You're just a sideshow in Melbourne.

I for one don’t even notice the free kick counts Umpires have a different interpretation of the rules they’re going to pay some and not others it’s a pretty hard job I know I wouldn’t won’t to do it
I just want an even playing field.

I don't like when it goes the other way either, as it did in the 'Freekick Hawthorn' era, or to switch sports, when they watered the track dead for Makybe Diva's 3rd Melb Cup.

Just take the history out of it and treat every club the same on the night.

Thanks. Enjoy your 30 odd years back in the closet spitting on your coach.
No Neale, Berry, Gardiner, Rayner or Lester but yes your B side. Typical Richmond fan. You aren't Essendon or Carlton buddy. You're just a sideshow in Melbourne.
More worried about the dogs and dees not you. It's over. Anyway I'll take our 4 grannies in a row and 3 peat any day of the week. Plus at least we weren't a one man team relying on the one bloke every Grand final. Nice to see your crim back doing what he does best too.

Yeah you guys were hard done by the umps, still do not think you had enough depth or talent to win though.
I agree with you. Just so tired of it, the last few weeks has been ridiculous from the umps.

And having Hocking changing rules by his own admission becasue he doesn't like Richmond's effectiveness.

Come on, this is a sport of skill and chance, not an engineered outcome.

lololololololol
Richmond fans. What do you expect ? I respect Collingwood fans more and that's saying something. Hide in closet for 30 odd years, finally do something and think they are the greatest and run the joint. For a team in the comp so long you aren't doing that great. You aren't Carlton Collingwood or Essendon.

I must say its highly entertaining being lectured by carlton supporters about depth

And brisbane supporters who were never seen when we smacked them around for 10 years plus about the richmond bandwagon...
Done more in their years and years in the comp than your lot. Back in the closet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like the bloke sitting near us going for Richmond. "We won 3 in 4 years, what have your lot done". 3 in a row soon sat him back down. Most don't have any idea about the game. Just all aboard the bandwagon. Hawthorn and Geelong were much better this century were also a lot better. Were a team. Just like last night, no dusty no tigers. No wonder you guys idolise him. Will give the credit he deserves, one of the best.

Done more in their years and years in the comp than your lot. Back in the closet.

Right on cue, I'm sure their flags in the 1920s mean a lot to them

I must say its highly entertaining being lectured by carlton supporters about depth

And brisbane supporters who were never seen when we smacked them around for 10 years plus about the richmond bandwagon...

The fact who I support in no one should diminish my opinion imo. No team could have won last night with the amount of outs Richmond had..

All things being equal, discipline issues aside, you guys had a red hot crack, but ultimately failed because the Lions had better players around the ground on the night.

No writing Richmond off for the flag, not by a long chalk .

Does that not count ?

It counts to history but it isnt lived experience, you think richmonds past flags meant anything to me before 2017.

People that brag about things that happened 80 years before they were born are odd

The fact who I support in no one should diminish my opinion imo. No team could have won last night with the amount of outs Richmond had..

All things being equal, discipline issues aside, you guys had a red hot crack, but ultimately failed because the Lions had better players around the ground on the night.

No writing Richmond off for the flag, not by a long chalk .

At the end of the day if we have an off yeAr then s**t happens.

We will have 2 picks in the teens and 2 second rounders. Can package them up for better picks and top up or ship them off for players.

Rcd looks better with every game
Ralphsmith has moments but needs longer in the 2s

Not a lot else unfortunately, we do need to do something different and daniel being replaced by maurice can't come soon enough

Richmond fans after a loss. B team and umpiring. Unbelievable. Too on themselves to see the current Brownlow medalist out. Berry as well. Gardiner, Lester and Rayner all best 22. Just shows they really know nothing about the actual game and just jump on board. Also complaining about umpiring. You should kiss them with their treatment of Riewoldt especially over the years. At least other clubs losing don't just blame everything else. You get the odd clubs supporter who like to blame everything else but with Richmond it seems to be every single supporter. No wonder you are known as bandwagoners.

I just want an even playing field.

I don't like when it goes the other way either, as it did in the 'Freekick Hawthorn' era, or to switch sports, when they watered the track dead for Makybe Diva's 3rd Melb Cup.

Just take the history out of it and treat every club the same on the night.

Err, like doing away with the MCG GF deal which shafts all non-Vic clubs should they make the big dance?

It's the AFL's "Makybe Diva" deal.

(hoisted on one's own pettard me thinks)

Last edited:
Back