Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 11 - Dogs v Demons Fri May 28th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the first time in more than 50 years that Melbourne are the best team in the comp.

Even in previous years when they were runners up or beaten Prelim Finalists, they were never serious premiership contenders (IMO)

They just look bigger, tougher, better, more talented and more balanced than everyone else

I hope they can stay focused and reproduce this form in September.
Yes, after seeing Neil Daniher tonight and thinking of the tragic loss of Jim Stynes and Sean Wight, I for one would like to see the Demons get one this season. Still fairytales don't often come true.

Another 3 and 2 for Oliver and Gawn tonight

Brownlow odds would be shortening.
Harmes should earn coaches votes tonight. He was a massive factor, even if the numbers don't show it.
Angus Brayshaw was outstanding at defending the fat side of the ground.

Turnovers killed us early, Demons a touch more polished by foot all night.

Lot i didn't like from a bulldogs perspective,

- Allowing Melbourne 14 scoring shots 3 minutes into the second quarter
- Continuously using the flanks and sticking to a rigid structure. No free thinkers in the bulldogs squad.
- Pressure. Melbourne wanted it more, more prepared to man up.
- Losing to many one on ones
- Naughtons reaction times when it's not in the air
- To many throws not picked up by the umpires, when it matters you would think they will call them out
- Bont with his hero kicks...

Good on Melbourne, played a harder brand and exposed a soft bulldogs.
It's been a long week hasn't it?

Schadenfreude will only get you so far mate. The joy is short-lived and ultimately unsatisfying.

Dominant performance from Melbourne. Probably did get the Dogs on an off-night, but still a serious, serious scalp and it's clear they played outstanding footy for all the game until very late when the game was already iced.
We caused them to be off. They just come off a 111 point win and were scoring for fun. Perhaps that was the problem had a way too easy game last week.

So for the doubters, have we still beaten nobody?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
The real deal for me, excellent team defence, which is crucial in contending. Well coached and well disciplined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons v Lions / Tigers grand final
Everything going right for the demons this year. There only competition are injury riddled. What a great ride. Saints 1992, 1997, 2004, 2009/2010 - all better sides didnt get anything their way. life aint fair. Congrats demons on the 2021 flag i guess. Least the arrogant dog fans see tonight they arent top 4. apply pressure the dogs go to water. said it before the game and was 100% correct.

Harmes should earn coaches votes tonight. He was a massive factor, even if the numbers don't show it.
Angus Brayshaw was outstanding at defending the fat side of the ground.

Turnovers killed us early, Demons a touch more polished by foot all night.
Yep, agreed. Brayshaw and Harmes are the underrated Demons.. doing the job every week.

Melbourne 1-0 v Dogs in the best of three series this year.

It just goes to show that if you're off 5-10% any given week you get done such is this competition.

Dogs will bounce back.

Good comeback by Melbourne though after last week.

Demons v Lions / Tigers grand final
Everything going right for the demons this year. There only competition are injury riddled. What a great ride. Saints 1992, 1997, 2004, 2009/2010 - all better sides didnt get anything their way. life aint fair. Congrats demons on the 2021 flag i guess. Least the arrogant dog fans see tonight they arent top 4. apply pressure the dogs go to water. said it before the game and was 100% correct.

wtf :drunk:

AdamH you're back?

I'm being super critical because they are contenders...

Daniel can't defend
Dale can't defend
Keith hates body contact
Cordy is a meme
Wood is always injured but is like Keith hates actually defending
Crozier can't defend
Williams is probably their best player in the back half
Gardener wants to defend but can't really play football.

Their midfield keeps them competative

Back