Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 11 - Lions v Giants Sat May 29th 2:10pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Giants by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He was never this sh*t playing for us, Peter wright is far preferable as a second ruck

Daniher used to kick goals from outside fifty, kick a bag every third week, sit on heads, dominate opposition defenders.

Haha, salty clueless twit.

daniher has been so average this year.. this in a side that is dominating? Must be cooked

View attachment 1140239

Haha Daniher is a star. Playing reasonably well although he was down yesterday. We have such a dynamic forward line, we don't need one Guy kicking bags each week (which is clearly how you mark succsess). He is putting up some of his best numbers to date state wise. He is playing/learning a back up ruck role. He has been instrumental in our improvement this year. He is a......Star.

He was never this sh*t playing for us, Peter wright is far preferable as a second ruck

Daniher used to kick goals from outside fifty, kick a bag every third week, sit on heads, dominate opposition defenders.

Yeah we don't need his bag every third week. Our goals come from everywhere which makes us unpredictable and that's one of our biggest strengths. Appreciate your concern though, but for Lions fans - Daniher is humming along just fine.

Geez he’s a shadow of the bloke he was, completely checked out of that contest while Melbourne kept playing. Critical point in the game

Geez he’s a shadow of the bloke he was, completely checked out of that contest while Melbourne kept playing. Critical point in the game

15 games in last 3 years vs 11 straight this year. It's bound to show at some point.

This bye has come at a very good time for Daniher, he'll be better in the second half.

A good rest and reset is all he needed.
4.1 and rucked all over the ground - really good game.

A good rest and reset is all he needed.
4.1 and rucked all over the ground - really good game.
I watched the game and honestly if you think that is anywhere near Daniher’s best you didn’t watch him in 2017. Miles off. I hope he recovers properly because he’s a wonderful asset to the game when he’s sitting on heads and kicking goals (and points) from everywhere. This Daniher is .. meh. And staging? Not the Daniher way

I watched the game and honestly if you think that is anywhere near Daniher’s best you didn’t watch him in 2017. Miles off. I hope he recovers properly because he’s a wonderful asset to the game when he’s sitting on heads and kicking goals (and points) from everywhere. This Daniher is .. meh. And staging? Not the Daniher way

He may never get to Daniher for 2017.. but what he's offering for our team now is a perfect foil in that forward line. You were worried about his output and I mentioned he needs a rest after 11 games straight. He's looking much better after the break, hope he stays fit and healthy come finals.

He may never get to Daniher for 2017.. but what he's offering for our team now is a perfect foil in that forward line. You were worried about his output and I mentioned he needs a rest after 11 games straight. He's looking much better after the break, hope he stays fit and healthy come finals.
Likewise, I hope he gets somewhere back near his best

Back