Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 11 - Pies v Cats Sat May 29th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant take geelong as a serious flag threat when they still put in performances like this. They rely on their very high quality top end all having a good day and if they dont, the depth just isn't there and they struggle. I cant see them playing 12 or 16 good quarters in finals to go all the way, which has been their problem the last few years.
bit hard when you're missing your best 3 midfielders wouldn't you say? Hasn't that been the Richmond line for the past couple of weeks?

If only the Pies tried kicking goals earlier they might have won that game.

Like against Port last week they seemed to be too cautious and defensive for most of the game and left it too late to try to take the game on.

Have to question Buckley's coaching methods after those 2 performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why they keep rewarding Selwood for raising his arms as soon as his tackle to force a high tackle. Should simply be play on

Should only be counted as high if the initial contact is high. If the player getting tackled makes an action that forces contact high, it should be play on.

Really looking forward to the pressers. Master coach Bucks won the tactical battle as he does every game.

Gerry Whately just said never before has a game deserved to be in front of no-one.
Hocking's rules have made a horror show of the game, but since they advantage Geelong, you won't hear Whately calling for 'the look of the game' to be adjusted as he did through Richmond's era of dominance.

I cant take geelong as a serious flag threat when they still put in performances like this. They rely on their very high quality top end all having a good day and if they dont, the depth just isn't there and they struggle. I cant see them playing 12 or 16 good quarters in finals to go all the way, which has been their problem the last few years.

Genius comment when all of Danger, Guthrie, Duncan, Blics, O'Connor and Miers are missing. We had literally no midfield today besides Selwood and young guys in Parfitt and Narkle. It's actually our depth that showed today, given we won despite those outs.

Apparently it's an excuse for you guys, but for us it's not.

Should only be counted as high if the initial contact is high. If the player getting tackled makes an action that forces contact high, it should be play on.

If they made that change, people would start a tackle around the shoulders then follow through with force knocking the bloke out.

this forum is funny, if you're belting teams early you're "going too hard, too soon" but when you're just getting the job done with a bunch of guys temporarily on the sidelines you're cooked :tearsofjoy:

Back