Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 11 - Port v Freo Sun May 30th 5:20pm EST (AO) Fixture Updated

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Freo by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that was unpleasant to watch.
That 1st quarter was unacceptable. It was great to see the effort lift for the last 3 qtrs, but the game was done by then.
You can't keep serving this s**t up Freo. Seriously, the management down there need to go to other clubs, successful ones and find out what it takes to build a successful club/culture.

To Port, congrats on a good solid win, good team and good to watch when on song. I hope you guys go a long way into Sept.

Don't you always beat the reigning Premier?

The one glaring issue with beating the reigning Premier is that it means your mob aren't the reigning Premier. That its become a Port Adelaide thing adds to my original point.

That we beat teams we should and lose to those we don’t? Insightful.

Well, that was unpleasant to watch.
That 1st quarter was unacceptable. It was great to see the effort lift for the last 3 qtrs, but the game was done by then.
You can't keep serving this sh*t up Freo. Seriously, the management down there need to go to other clubs, successful ones and find out what it takes to build a successful club/culture.

To Port, congrats on a good solid win, good team and good to watch when on song. I hope you guys go a long way into Sept.

I was at the game, the first quarter was uncompetitive. Be after that bad kicking was the difference but the damage was done.

Don't you always beat the reigning Premier?

The one glaring issue with beating the reigning Premier is that it means your mob aren't the reigning Premier. That its become a Port Adelaide thing adds to my original point.

Yeah it’s happened every year of Hinkley’s reign bar one. 2015 was a doozy, we beat the reigning premier twice but lost to both 17th and 18th. We finished a very apt 9th.

Did anyone else just look at the quarter time score of 47-7 and automatically think the Dockers had 1.1?
I for one was surprised to find out it was actually 7.5 to 0.7

You mustn't watch many Freo games. 0.7 would be the odds-on favourite every time we're sitting on 7.

1.1 would require us to kick at 50% accuracy which is way above what we're capable of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back