Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 11 - Tigers v Crows Sun May 30th 2:10 EST (Giants Stadium) Join the BF Tigercast Crew for their Weekly Podcast! Fixture updated.

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umps squaring the leger after last week's debacle, just need the dees to win one with a questionable decision and we will be all square.

Great mark and final 1/4 Reiwoldt, played very well.

Decent effort from the Crows but Richmond were just too good in the end.

A good mark but still not as good as Nick's mark.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

We haven't deserved to win but the club needs to grow a spine ajd whinge about the umpiring. Its been shambolic. Didn't cost us a win but it's still not acceptable.
I understand. We Tigers feel ripped off most weeks, even when we are winning. You’ll def find 9 sets of supporters upset by the umpiring each week, often in your vein where they’re not blaming the umps for the loss, but think they didn’t get a fair chance regardless. And quite often there are fans from winning teams upset about it too.

Umpiring is a shambles league-wide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand. We Tigers feel ripped off most weeks, even when we are winning. You’ll def find 9 sets of supporters upset by the umpiring each week, often in your vein where they’re not blaming the umps for the loss, but think they didn’t get a fair chance regardless. And quite often there are fans from winning teams upset about it too.

Umpiring is a shambles league-wide.
There’s a shambles where there were s**t frees and non frees like last week. Both Melbourne and Adelaide were on the end of bad decisions last week.

But today’s game was a disgrace. Umpires basically took Adelaide out of large chunks of the 2nd and 3rd term.

When it gets to the point that a player like Sloane is yelling at the umpire for obvious holding the ball non decisions, and then has a free paid against him for talking back. You know it’s a bias joke.

f*n hilarious if you think Adelaide were favoured vs Melbourne last week..
You blokes won the game off an incorrect decision, granted Melbourne shouldn't have been in that position but still, you won the game off the back of a non-decision. Any Crows fan complaining about the umpires is laughable. As I was told last week, you lost to a better team, accept it and move on.

f*n hilarious if you think Adelaide were favoured vs Melbourne last week..

He means the debacle that was Brisbane having 20 frees to 3 at half time against us.

Last edited:
Well Crows are improving it seems, Richmond still not quite at their best but a solid win in the end.
Did well to turn the game around to be played on their terms and then to kick away in the end.

Without wanting to sound patronising, full credit to Adelaide.
to think where they are now after being 0-13 last year is testimony to the mental strength of their squad and further emphasises what a coach Matthew Nicks is.

We got the rub of the green today which we were bound to get eventually after being on the wrong end in recent games.

We didn't play 4 quarters, that's still a concern. I was impressed with Crows ability to keep coming when it looked lost in the last and on Riewoldt stepping up like a champ and taking hold of the game, that was leadership.

There’s a shambles where there were sh*t frees and non frees like last week. Both Melbourne and Adelaide were on the end of bad decisions last week.

But today’s game was a disgrace. Umpires basically took Adelaide out of large chunks of the 2nd and 3rd term.

When it gets to the point that a player like Sloane is yelling at the umpire for obvious holding the ball non decisions, and then has a free paid against him for talking back. You know it’s a bias joke.
Sloane should be more disciplined. Very poor from a leader.

I like the way Adelaide now go about it. Rate nicks as a coach. Really good hit out today. And Jack is the best forward i have ever seen in my time alive at Richmond. Absolute freak.

Back