Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 11 - Tigers v Crows Sun May 30th 2:10 EST (Giants Stadium) Join the BF Tigercast Crew for their Weekly Podcast! Fixture updated.

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond deserves first choice of everything. Sorry, Sydney, Richmond wants your ground today.

That’s ok, we are taking your ground next weekend. Cheers. We do what we want. Don’t @ me k brah.....

right. jack jumped into a pack of players and took that mark, degree of difficulty is off the charts. someone who played sports would understand how hard that was to take. I had to do a double take.
Ahh yes, Vassp. The only person on a football forum who has played sports before. I bow down to the authority on the issue.

Nick’s mark will be shown for the rest of history, Jack’s probably won’t even be mark of the year.

Ahh yes, Vassp. The only person on a football forum who has played sports before. I bow down to the authority on the issue.

Nick’s mark will be shown for the rest of history, Jack’s probably won’t even be mark of the year.
nicks looks more spectacular no doubt. agreed. Jack's was a harder mark to take.

I would of though a club with a pedo in it’s cheersquad, a racist culture and blokes who assault women in a certain other club would of been more wrong, but geez, there you go.....

They have blokes getting games like Brown x 2, Madgen, Thomas etc and he’s saying a 3 x premiership player is what’s wrong with AFL.

Had a s**t year so far has Georgie but his last few years he has returned 20 plus goals which is good for a small forward

Decent game to watch with the ebbs and flows, for once not ruined by the umpires, particularly like that the Ump had the guts to make a decision on Cotchin's HTB to get the Crows back within 9, didn't shy away as many have done recently at the back end of games.

Crows looked good, well done.

Thought Chol in the ruck at the start of the 3rd changed the game, just hoping now that Dimma has got with the program with the extra tall ruck/fwd, he sticks to it.

Also thought we missed Astbury, for all the crap he has copped this year from our fans on here, without him we were worse than swiss cheese in defence, particularly early.

They have blokes getting games like Brown x 2, Madgen, Thomas etc and he’s saying a 3 x premiership player is what’s wrong with AFL.

Had a sh*t year so far has Georgie but his last few years he has returned 20 plus goals which is good for a small forward

2 flags in 60 years. Is there even a Collingwood supporter alive who has seen their club go b2b?

Can Jack Riewoldt give it a rest for once with the appeals for free kicks? Enough already.

If they paid the ones he should get, he wouldn’t have to appeal all the time would he?

If they paid the ones he should get, he wouldn’t have to appeal all the time would he?
He does pretty well from the umpires over the journey from what I’ve seen. I’d say he’s been educated over his career that throwing his arms out works, so he keeps doing it. Obviously a good player, but the feigning for frees us a blight on his game.

He does pretty well from the umpires over the journey from what I’ve seen. I’d say he’s been educated over his career that throwing his arms out works, so he keeps doing it. Obviously a good player, but the feigning for frees us a blight on his game.

the same Jack who leading into this game has been awarded a massive 4 frees for the whole year? The same Jack who has been part of a team at the bottom of the free kick count for the league the last 5 years? He‘s a jet. If he only got the run Buddy Franklin or Hawkins gets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the same Jack who leading into this game has been awarded a massive 4 frees for the whole year? The same Jack who has been part of a team at the bottom of the free kick count for the league the last 5 years? He‘s a jet. If he only got the run Buddy Franklin or Hawkins gets.
He approaches half of the contests he goes into as if his goal is to win a free kick. The umpires were always going to figure that out eventually.

He approaches half of the contests he goes into as if his goal is to win a free kick. The umpires were always going to figure that out eventually.

294 games, better late than never I guess

I like the way Adelaide now go about it. Rate nicks as a coach. Really good hit out today. And Jack is the best forward i have ever seen in my time alive at Richmond. Absolute freak.
I think I would agree with that. Far better player than Lynch. Probably better than Richo when you factor in goal kicking, especially in big moments.

yeeeaaannnnaaahhhh, you may want to objectively look at his career again.

Has received less than one free per game across his career. Has received seven more free kicks than he has given away across his career.

Most free kicks he has received in a game is 4, a total of six times. Received 3 free kicks in a game on eight occasions. Has played 280 games receiving 0, 1 or 2 free kicks.

Umpires just love him.

Umps squaring the leger after last week's debacle, just need the dees to win one with a questionable decision and we will be all square.

Great mark and final 1/4 Reiwoldt, played very well.

The debacle that cost Adelaide 3 goals before that one questionable decision at the end? OK. Keep drinking the victorian media kool aid.

Umpiring made that close to unwatchable.

Would have been a good game otherwise.

We had a pretty good run today. Happens rarely so it stands out.

But when we're in the Crows' position three weeks out of every four and call it out, we're whinging. The Crows appeared to have some assistance at a crucial stage last week; swings and roundabouts.

Would have been a pretty close game without the umpiring bullshit
Nah would have been closer if the crows were a better football team but alas you’re not. Don’t worry though and I mean this in no disrespect but you are the reigning spooners and we’re the reigning champs. Geez it’s quite funny how are clubs trajectory has gone since 2017 isn’t it?

Back