Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 12 - Crows v Pies Sat June 5th 4:35pm EST/4:05pm Local (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Adelaide are actually a decent team in terms of speed, pressure, attacking and defending, usually, just lack composure, and should have won, but the Pies played decently, better than they have in a long time.

Shaunbkk

All Australian
Oct 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cant stand the Cows

Eat it
Am eating nothing but Hawk Pie yummy brown and yellow pie mmmmm now waiting for a childish comment Crows should have won, didn't deserve to..too many errors..turn overs... some positives, quite a few negatives now back to the stupid 'Australian' comments like yours I'm an expat in Asia, and am shocked how dumb AUssies have become

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Pies struggled to just beat youngest team in the league Adelaide who played crap tonight. Putrid game to watch with so many mistakes.

Not nearly as bad as lasts weeks rubbish. Thought it was a really gutsy win by a team way down on form and confidence.

Aug 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not nearly as bad as lasts weeks rubbish. Thought it was a really gutsy win by a team way down on form and confidence.
It was not... It was two bottom 4 teams fighting out an absolute cripple fight... Still don't understand why Collingwood goes back into their shells every time they get a couple in a row.

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Am eating nothing but Hawk Pie yummy brown and yellow pie mmmmm now waiting for a childish comment Crows should have won, didn't deserve to..too many errors..turn overs... some positives, quite a few negatives now back to the stupid 'Australian' comments like yours I'm an expat in Asia, and am shocked how dumb AUssies have become

Ummm… are you OK?

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
You need a new coach as that wasn't exciting to watch.

You didn't watch it from my angle.
It was not... It was two bottom 4 teams fighting out an absolute cripple fight... Still don't understand why Collingwood goes back into their shells every time they get a couple in a row.

I disagree with point 1 but agree with point 2.

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
How can the umpire tell Cameron "no you're too far out" to have a shot at the end there? WTF?? Another 'Adelaide' home rule is it?

Tex got told that from 55m out last week. I think given the context of the game and the last shot he had from 50 fell 15m short the ump had a fair shout there. He would have had to go from 60.

Back