Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 12 - Demons v Lions Fri June 4th 7:50PM EST (Giants Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What? Ridiculous. Brisbane are clearly one of those top sides. One game doesn’t change that. Your team haven’t been in that discussion for a while so perhaps you’ve forgotten
See below...:$
Yeah, folk who support sh*t teams automatically know fa about football. That's the most MORONIC line of thinking. Brave though for putting it out there.

Very good standard of footy

Means nothing but at this stage of the year we are rising to challenges. That has to be respected

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

2 very good teams, Melbourne are another level right now. If they can maintain that level all the way through (no reason they can't based on anything I've seen so far) they will win the premiership IMO.

They are similar to Richmond in 17-19 where we'd grind teams down and run over the top of them in the 2nd half. Never really pumped teams, but would end up a comfortable 4-5 goal win where we probably should have won by more. If you have that teams never feel safe against you and are almost waiting for the inevitable, Melbourne have that in spades atm.

What? Ridiculous. Brisbane are clearly one of those top sides. One game doesn’t change that. Your team haven’t been in that discussion for a while so perhaps you’ve forgotten
Was a completely awesome game for basically 3 quarters before we ran out of legs due to our extensive pressure in the first half (Which Melbourne withstood fantastically).

We blew apart GWS last week with a similar first half, Melbourne are just a great team and withstood it. Fremantle would have coughed up about 10 goals but what does he know. We're apparently frauds now.

Great game, well done both sides.

Brisbane have plenty of room for improvement and showed their best football can destroy any team.

Melbourne demonstrated the resilience of a champion team and the pure quality that has taken them to 11-1.

Hope one of these teams wins the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a completely awesome game for basically 3 quarters before we ran out of legs due to our extensive pressure in the first half (Which Melbourne withstood fantastically).

We blew apart GWS last week with a similar first half, Melbourne are just a great team and withstood it. Fremantle would have coughed up about 10 goals but what does he know. We're apparently frauds now.
Oh well 🤷‍♂️ Atleast you live in a nice Sunny place whereby you can swim & enjoy the beach during winter 👍

See below...:$
i actually think Freo are a good team, not sh*t at all, and the comment was about your call that Brisbane can’t beat the top sides. They just lost to one but have beaten plenty over the years. Your comment was a gross over-reaction; poor because of its content rather than the team you support

i actually think Freo are a good team, not sh*t at all, and the comment was about your call that Brisbane can’t beat the top sides. They just lost to one but have beaten plenty over the years. Your comment was a gross over-reaction; poor because of its content rather than the team you support
Fair enough but it’s not a new opinion for me , I’ve had that for awhile now.

Just check out their finals record since they’ve become “good” again... their victory over Richmond in last year’s qualifying final the only time they’ve claimed a decent scalp in a genuine big game- after playing the virtual whole season at home and even then it turned out to be a false dawn

What a ******* brilliant speech. We are one country and all born and of this land and want the best for it.
Forget foreign interests or old prejudice
But he said it better than I could

"Always will be Aboriginal land" was an unncecessary finale. Sounds like a legal claim.

Back