Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 12 - Dockers v Dogs Sun June 6th 6:40pm EST/4:40pm WST (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Naughton reminds me of John Butcher. All the talent in the world but panics in front of goal.

He’s kicked 28.20 this year & is ten times the footballer than Butcher. He had a bad one in front of goal tonight but isn’t a bad as what you think.

that's ok the Dees did it well enough last week for me

Good to see a couple of your guys get back into a little bit of form against a bottom 8 team after last week

It’s all good man. Dees are going very well.

I thought that was a good game of footy just now. Wet, hard, pressure. Good footy, ya know?

Enjoy the night. Smell the roses.

Naughton's kicking for goal is as bad as Max King's but he doesn't cop the attention King does because the Dogs win more of their games.
Naughton: 29 goals 26 behind
King: 14 goals 22 behinds

That call is almost as bad as you telling us this year you would still take Coffield over Naughton

Two weeks in a row Bruce kicks a junk time goal or two to make his insipid performance look ok on paper

Bloke looks like the best forward in the comp when playing bottom 6 teams but is anonymous when playing a decent team. No wonder that the saints didnt even want him
Player kicks more goals against s**t teams - big if true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well yes that’s clearly play on because…fml
Game deciding decision that one. It was holding the ball but Freo got some go their way as well

Classing was a clear mark to Gardner not paid, then he gets done holding the ball and it ends in a Frwo goal.

We got nothing from that Hannan non decision

Naughton: 29 goals 26 behind
King: 14 goals 22 behinds

That call is almost as bad as you telling us this year you would still take Coffield over Naughton
Well Matt Taberner has kicked 27 goals and 15 behinds from 10 games this season. So thats not bad either

Game deciding decision that one. It was holding the ball but Freo got some go their way as well

Classing was a clear mark to Gardner not paid, then he gets done holding the ball and it ends in a Frwo goal.

We got nothing from that Hannan non decision

sure. You contrast that with the tackle on Wilson before he hits Weightman in the Jatz.

Wilson firstly gets his head ripped off-so should get the free himself than he gets a clear handball out anyway.

Chamberlain being the grand standing little campaigner he is can’t wait to pay a free directly on front of goal.

sure. You contrast that with the tackle on Wilson before he hits Weightman in the Jatz.

Wilson firstly gets his head ripped off-so should get the free himself than he gets a clear handball out anyway.

Chamberlain being the grand standing little campaigner he is can’t wait to pay a free directly on front of goal.
IF that was correct, and it's not, then it's an even upper. Again, not game deciding. Freo got a ride in the third quarter when they should have been put away

anyone got the clip of Nathan wilson giving away that 50 metre penalty for punching that dogs player in the groin? lol

(this rant is not about you Freomaniac)
Addendum: a scenario, if you see me doing many clips of COliver throwing the ball is it because:

1) I have a personal vendetta against COliver ? or
2) He just does it often ?

So I do whatever clips I feel like, mostly highlights, bloopers...whatever to get the posters off the s**t hate postings that plague the gameday threads. Don't believe me ? check out gameday threads, I post highlights for ANY team.

I don't owe s**t to anybody.

Naturally, I do more Richmond games.....duhh....I can't do every single clip, why ? coz I gotta watch the friggin' game sometimes, sheesh. If anyone thinks I'm favouring some side...stiff s**t, I don't deliberately try to.

Wanna put up your own clips ? LEARN instead of whinge and make s**t accusations.

Last edited:
Well Matt Taberner has kicked 27 goals and 15 behinds from 10 games this season. So thats not bad either
Yes. He too is a better kick than Max King (refer to the post I was replying to)

Back