Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 12 - Dockers v Dogs Sun June 6th 6:40pm EST/4:40pm WST (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
well yes that’s clearly play on because…fml
Game deciding decision that one. It was holding the ball but Freo got some go their way as well

Classing was a clear mark to Gardner not paid, then he gets done holding the ball and it ends in a Frwo goal.

We got nothing from that Hannan non decision

Freomaniac

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
anyone got the clip of Nathan wilson giving away that 50 metre penalty for punching that dogs player in the groin? lol

Lach72

Bam!
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Game deciding decision that one. It was holding the ball but Freo got some go their way as well

Classing was a clear mark to Gardner not paid, then he gets done holding the ball and it ends in a Frwo goal.

We got nothing from that Hannan non decision
sure. You contrast that with the tackle on Wilson before he hits Weightman in the Jatz.

Wilson firstly gets his head ripped off-so should get the free himself than he gets a clear handball out anyway.

Chamberlain being the grand standing little campaigner he is can’t wait to pay a free directly on front of goal.

Doggy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
sure. You contrast that with the tackle on Wilson before he hits Weightman in the Jatz.

Wilson firstly gets his head ripped off-so should get the free himself than he gets a clear handball out anyway.

Chamberlain being the grand standing little campaigner he is can’t wait to pay a free directly on front of goal.
IF that was correct, and it's not, then it's an even upper. Again, not game deciding. Freo got a ride in the third quarter when they should have been put away

CaptchaProofBot

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
anyone got the clip of Nathan wilson giving away that 50 metre penalty for punching that dogs player in the groin? lol

(this rant is not about you Freomaniac)
Addendum: a scenario, if you see me doing many clips of COliver throwing the ball is it because:

1) I have a personal vendetta against COliver ? or
2) He just does it often ?

So I do whatever clips I feel like, mostly highlights, bloopers...whatever to get the posters off the sh*t hate postings that plague the gameday threads. Don't believe me ? check out gameday threads, I post highlights for ANY team.

I don't owe sh*t to anybody.

Naturally, I do more Richmond games.....duhh....I can't do every single clip, why ? coz I gotta watch the friggin' game sometimes, sheesh. If anyone thinks I'm favouring some side...stiff sh*t, I don't deliberately try to.

Wanna put up your own clips ? LEARN instead of whinge and make sh*t accusations.

Last edited:

Outback Footy

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge
well yes that’s clearly play on because…fml
A clear non-call for you at full back, and then you cleared the ball, "Advantage" played? WTF knows. Didnt change the result. I could point out a couple eerily similar that didnt go our way and also didnt change the result. Move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doggy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Absolutely nothing do to with Charlie Dixon.

Just my pet peeve that people use goals/behinds to discuss accuracy whilst completely ignoring the actual shots on goal.
You seem to have a number of "pet peeves". Funnily enough they all involve the Bulldogs

Doggy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How does that have anything to do with the bulldogs?

Are you denying that kicking accuracy shouldn't include complete misses?
As much as players throwing the ball does, but sure enough you seem to be all over the dogs in particular ... ignoring your own team who do the same

Outback Footy

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge

Clearly tackled around the shoulder, not the head, unclear that he handballed, but if he did, get over it son. Instead he loses his chops and gives away a 50. Hopefully gets done for at least a week for that cheap shot too. Helpful to the team? Not in any way.
When Gardner marked and was rewarded with a free against for holding the ball did he punch anyone in the Nads? No. Disciplined football teams dont do sh*t like that.
In 1 situation player felt hard done by and lashed out, giving away 50 and guaranteeing a goal
In second situation player was hard done by and accepted the decision, thereby making the forward work for the goal (which he got btw)
Disciplined football wins most games.

Chopperdave

Club Legend
Aug 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Atlanta Falcons
As much as players throwing the ball does, but sure enough, you seem to be all over the dogs in particular ... ignoring your own team who do the same
Some Port players do that is true. So do Clayton Oliver, Scott Pendlebury, and many other players. Bulldogs have definitely perfected it as you can see through this thread with the number of people talking about it. Good for them they have abused the system and it's working. I wish Port did it more.

Why are bulldog fans so sensitive at the moment just enjoy that things are going your way.

You still didn't answer my question. Should complete misses be included in scoring accuracy?

Doggy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Clearly tackled around the shoulder, not the head, unclear that he handballed, but if he did, get over it son. Instead he loses his chops and gives away a 50. Hopefully gets done for at least a week for that cheap shot too. Helpful to the team? Not in any way.
When Gardner marked and was rewarded with a free against for holding the ball did he punch anyone in the Nads? No. Disciplined football teams dont do sh*t like that.
In 1 situation player felt hard done by and lashed out, giving away 50 and guaranteeing a goal
In second situation player was hard done by and accepted the decision, thereby making the forward work for the goal (which he got btw)
Disciplined football wins most games.
No mention of decisions or non decisions leading to Freo goals. Only the other way of course

Remove this Banner Ad