Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 12 Dreamtime - Essendon v Richmond Sat June 5th 7:40pm EST/5:40pm WST (Optus Stadium) Tigercast And Bombers Podcast Links in OP!

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

53E4E289-F006-46E9-BE08-2504B07448CB.png
9TH V 8TH

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON
ESSENDON V RICHMOND
SATURDAY JUNE 7:40PM EST/5:40PM WST (OPTUS STADIUM)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 8.40.41 pm.png

Join Michaels and the Bigfooty Tigercast Crew
THIS WEEK - Review of the Crows game, Preview of Essendon game, match ups, predictions…and much more!

Check out the Richmond Tigercast (podcast/gaming) iTunes, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch or Facebook

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 8.34.37 pm.png
:play: Bigfooty Bombers Podcast - Episode 5: Giving the West Coast Bin Chickens a Bath
Subscribe on YouTube and iTunes

TEAMS

BOMBERS

B: Laverde, Francis, Ridley
HB: Heppell, Stewart, Hind
C: McGrath, Merrett, Cox
HF: Perkins, Stringer, Jones
F: Waterman, Hooker, McDonald-Tipungwuti
FOLL: Phillips, Parish, Langford

I/C: Redman, Guelfi, Waterman, Ham
EMG: Zerk-Thatcher, Ambrose, Cahill, Bryan

In: - A.Francis
Out: - B.Zerk-Thatcher (Omitted), W.Snelling (Injured)

TIGERS
B: Vlastuin, Balta, Grimes
HB: Short, Broad, Houli
C: McIntosh, Cotchin, Caddy
HF: Aarts, Edwards, Graham
F: Coleman-Jones, Martin, Riewoldt
FOLL: Chol, Bolton, Prestia

I/C: Baker, Pickett. Collier-Dawkins, Castgana
EMER: Rioli, Ryan, Ralphsmith, Miller

In: - S.Edwards, M.Pickett
Out: - T.Nankervis (Injured), H.Ralphsmith (Omitted), D.Rioli (Medi-Sub)

BYE: Greater Western Sydney, Geelong Cats, Gold Coast Suns, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide

Last edited:

Looking forward to this, a combination of Essendon's being extremely fun to watch each week, no matter if they over or under achieve, everyone loves a banana peel event, and the weekly monitoring of the Tiges as to their 2021 premiership prospects, and also watching their dynasty clock. I have swung between it's over and it's not several times this year and right now are none the wiser. I hope it's not, because the finals need a big hated club in the mix for punters to get their knickers twisted over.

Both teams can be scored against, though shockingly, maybe Dons defence is better. Yeah right you say. But this year, yeah.

Crows and Swans each with gay abandon danced and pirrouetted around the hungry clutching hairy arms of the Tiges defence. Tiges have managed on occasion this year to apply their renowned heat therapy to painful oppo, but not nearly as religiously as previous years. Have they lost their fanatical devotion to the Pope? Is the Tiger inquisition of footy heretics petering out?

I think Richmond have the advantage of quality youth coming through, did Lions, Hawks and Saints have this nice little tonic to add to a battle weary group?

Have no idea who will win, but am confident the wanna be successionists in the audience will boohoo all the way through.

Common WA view- Dont give a fu** about it being played at the stadium or what Richmond or Essendon supporters think . Just hope the stadium doesnt end up smelling like cabbage.
Don’t worry, Essendon will keen to clean up that cabbage 2 weeks in a row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are Essendon going with a red jersey and Richmond black? Isnt it normally the other way around for a Bombers home game, where we have a mainly yellow jersey?
Bombers have explained they designed their jumper before the fixture came out. This year would normally be a Richmond home game but it seems they just essentially skipped last year with the marquee games.
Richmond haven't confirmed but either did the same, or designed it after Essendon knowing theirs was red.

Common WA view- Dont give a fu** about it being played at the stadium or what Richmond or Essendon supporters think . Just hope the stadium doesnt end up smelling like cabbage.

Funny cause the common view in Australia is who cares what WA think. If you didn’t have iron ore in the ground you would have been cut off a while back.

Us playing this game over there is a privilege for you. Enjoy it.

Funny cause the common view in Australia is who cares what WA think. If you didn’t have iron ore in the ground you would have been cut off a while back.

Us playing this game over there is a privilege for you. Enjoy it.
Not very nice considering you got kicked out of your home and we were nice enough to take you in

Not very nice considering you got kicked out of your home and we were nice enough to take you in

Dunno, Talk s**t get hit I guess.

I also live in Sydney so WA have no high ground here.

The Essendon boosters in the media can barely contain themselves the last 48 hours. Robbo, for example, was up AND about last night. Truly the most meaningful win in years v the Eagles.

Lets hope Richmond don't throw a spanner in the works and the Bombers forge on to a finals berth and their rightful destiny.

The Essendon boosters in the media can barely contain themselves the last 48 hours. Robbo, for example, was up AND about last night. Truly the most meaningful win in years v the Eagles.

Lets hope Richmond don't throw a spanner in the works and the Bombers forge on to a finals berth and their rightful destiny.

haha I see what you did there.

Tigers win this, anytime over the last month maybe we pinch it, but enough have returned for Tigers and have a game under their belt to get up to speed. I'll be happy if the Tigers play well and we take it up to them. Will be enough signs for the future.

Was confident about this game before I heard Nank is going to miss. Massive out for us although still think we should win especially with edwards looking likely to return. Expect to see Pickett back in the team too and in the ruck. Bombers have been playing very good footy of late so going to be tough.

Was confident about this game before I heard Nank is going to miss. Massive out for us although still think we should win especially with edwards looking likely to return. Expect to see Pickett back in the team too and in the ruck. Bombers have been playing very good footy of late so going to be tough.
That's disruptive, Chol/CCJ will shoulder the duties then but both are better forwards than they are ruckmen.

Not sure what Essendons rucks are like, might be a game we can get away with Balta or even Pickett going through to keep the KPP structures in tact with Riewoldt up the ground.

Back