Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 12 Dreamtime - Essendon v Richmond Sat June 5th 7:40pm EST/5:40pm WST (Optus Stadium) Tigercast And Bombers Podcast Links in OP!

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd go one further and have different teams playing every year if it was up to me. Essendon already have one marquee game in Anzac Day, and Richmond have the season opener with Carlton.

Tigers and Bombers colours combined are the colors of the Aboriginal flag. Not a clincher but adds to the promotion of the Dream time game

We started poorly and finished poorly.

The middle of the part game.

At not one stage did I feel we took it up to them.

The margin was always 20 points or more Richmonds way got out to 30 points at one stage.

Taking it up to Richmond is if the game was close with only a goal or 2 seperating the teams

One patch of good footy is not going to beat Richmond.

if we brought that comeback effort where we genuinely forced Richmond into mistakes for 4 qrts we would have won.

Last edited:
I'd go one further and have different teams playing every year if it was up to me. Essendon already have one marquee game in Anzac Day, and Richmond have the season opener with Carlton.

Anyone can try to make a marquee game and many have tried. Unfortunately they really need a sense of traditional rivalry to capture the energy. Just look at the police game and good friday game. If you swap it around, you'd only hurt the occasion.

Back