Autopsy AFL 2021 ROUND 12 - Swans v Saints Sat June 5th 1:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Higgins was doing it for all his shots imo.

But sh*t happens and players miss.
Can't fault his effort today at lesst. Thought the Saints generally showed much improved effort today - just the conversion let you guys down. Granted, we were in the same boat there. Weird game.

Can't fault his effort today at lesst. Thought the Saints generally showed much improved effort today - just the conversion let you guys down. Granted, we were in the same boat there. Weird game.
It was a game of momentum, both sides had it but neither could put the other side away.

At least it was not a crap game though

It was a game of momentum, both sides had it but neither could put the other side away.

At least it was not a crap game though
Yeah, liked that both teams attacked all day. Looking forward to the reverse fixture.

Higgins hardly ever missed at Richmond and now he has the yips.

I don't know who our goalkicking coach is but whoever it is should be sacked.

I'd be giving Lloyd a call, he's the best gpalkicker I've seen apart from Lockett and Dunstall and I don't think they'd be available.
so you are not blaming the umpires? lol

Saints fans are whinging about Lyon and Brown criticising King throughout the game. Maybe, just maybe, the 2 blokes with hundreds of games and multiple All Australians and flags between them playing the same role as King *might* have a fair idea about where he's at with his footy.

But nah, keep screaming into the void and cream over that time he took some marks against Geelong :tearsofjoy:

Ross Lyon? Are they still sinking the boots in after 10 years since he was at the saints?

The Swans got a get of jail free card today like Geelong got when they played us, bad umpiring and our bad goalkicking gifted them a win.

They should just take the 4 points and stfu.
The Fosbury’s played well but a little too much flopping for my liking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Swans got a get of jail free card today like Geelong got when they played us, bad umpiring and our bad goalkicking gifted them a win.

They should just take the 4 points and stfu.

Saints played poorly but were given a chance thanks to some head scratching umpiring.
Sydney played poorly but were lucky to be playing St Kilda

Too many blokes involved from other clubs, for example does any Saint supporter believe Jarred Roughead gives a flying about anything other than a wage ? No he doesn’t !

Well your reference was to a past incident, mine was to an ongoing one.....

Dig up stupid.
You're not wrong. The Essendon victim complex is an ongoing incident.

Saints fans are whinging about Lyon and Brown criticising King throughout the game. Maybe, just maybe, the 2 blokes with hundreds of games and multiple All Australians and flags between them playing the same role as King *might* have a fair idea about where he's at with his footy.

But nah, keep screaming into the void and cream over that time he took some marks against Geelong :tearsofjoy:
I bet you’re the type to DM players being a campaigner.

I bet you’re the type to DM players being a campaigner.

Nah, I'm exclusive to BigFooty.

Hope you're ok though, trawling through the match day thread at almost 1am to reply to neutral opposition supporters can't be good for you...feel sorry for Saints supporters sometimes.

Bit of luck with the umpires StKilda win. The free and goal to Franklin when he took Webster’s legs out was laughable. The final free and goal was just deplorable.

Back