Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BartBart

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 30, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
That umpiring was something else. Sneaky feeling the AFL got the result they were after. Had a WWF feel about it, that game.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
I suppose if the AFL was desperate for a WCE win they might have started by retaining the bye before the game.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
That’s a hard loss to take, last 2 years we win that game by 5 goals but just lack of composure killed us in the end. Top 4 too hard now and our record this year against top 8 teams isn’t good enough to win from outside the 4. Dusty could have iced the game middle of the last by putting us 5 goals up but for some reason he went back on his left and totally messed it up. That was the turning point.
If the Bulldogs could win the flag from 7th In 2016 surely it's not an impossibility for a team outside the top 4 to win the flag if they are good enough, albeit it obviously makes it more difficult.

Tiger Soze

Nov 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
If the Bulldogs could win the flag from 7th In 2016 surely it's not an impossibility for a team outside the top 4 to win the flag if they are good enough, albeit it obviously makes it more difficult.
The Tigers played all the finals last year so it wouldn’t concern them on that front, obviously it’s better to have the double chance as we did last year. I’d like to think we are an experienced team that is building to be at its peak leading into finals. We have a reasonable run home and hopefully the MCG will be back in action to host us.

gazzathegreat

All Australian
Jul 14, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Fans can whinge all they like about Ryan's kick to Kennedy. Rioli gave an illegal sheppard to Sheed who goaled from the boundary in the 2018 GF. It's in the history books folks. Winners are grinners and losers can please themselves :)

bzparkes

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
The real winner out of tonight is us fans who now know how an Oxford comma should be used, especially after a certain poster used it then tried calling out others for being wrong :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE_GUN

R.I.P Shane Tuck 21
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
FMD !! Thought i would come here to read some neutral views on the gme

back in high school with my 2 English teachers ( freo & Eagles) teaching everybody grammar

get a room girls

THE_GUN

R.I.P Shane Tuck 21
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Melbourne is like that hot girl you hooked up with in your youth but 20 years later you see her and she is fat , old and worn out .
Perth is that girl that is always there to bang on holidays ................ Am i doing this right

Where is the football talk

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Gee the whinging from Tigers fans is hilarious. The free kick count was lopsided but that was only half of the ones that should have been paid. Your blokes got away with countless throws and blatant holding, especially of our forwards, all night.

The umps won’t call them all so Tigers players are drilled to continually push the boundaries and get away with plenty of sketchy sh*t. Nevermind the fact you blew a 4 goal lead with half a quarter to play. Absolutely nothing on the umpires there.

BartBart

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 30, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I think it is easier to win a Premiership for a Melbourne team as they are more likely to not have to travel as much.

Remove this Banner Ad