Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
WTF, how does 2 player's coming in put us near full strength?
If the Eagles bring in their injured players as rumoured that means they will be close to full strength. Could easily win them the game. But then newly returned players might not be ready first up. Interesting game.

I'm hoping for another titanic tussle like in 2019 - that was the best game of the year.

If the Tigers have the nap during play like they have recently the Eagles could pour on the goals. So I'm hoping we are on and rip it apart. But I expect it tough hard and close. On their day close to the 2 best teams - just not so far this year.

On CPH2113 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
WTF, how does 2 player's coming in put us near full strength?

On CPH2113 using BigFooty.com mobile app
They aren’t full strength, but they could potentially have only Shuey, Kelly and McGovern missing if West Coast’s website is anything to go by. While it is still quality on the sidelines, it’s hardly a WAFL side should this be the case.

I guess we’ll have to just what the changes are first before making a call on West Coast’s strength.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
They aren’t full strength, but they could potentially have only Shuey, Kelly and McGovern missing if West Coast’s website is anything to go by. While it is still quality on the sidelines, it’s hardly a WAFL side should this be the case.

I guess we’ll have to just what the changes are first before making a call on West Coast’s strength.
Sheppard's out as well

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Wet Day sunday afternoon
Playing against Eagles in perth
Heavy flight schedule

Nic Nat , Darling , Allen , JK - Extremely potent
going to be a tough hard game this one with top 4 potentially hanging by a thread for both teams

Eagles foward line v Tigers midfield the key which gets ontop

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
We get 4.40pm here regularly in VIC and it's not big deal anymore. Much easier to attend than a Friday night at the MCG. Not everyone shares your (or my) experience. Guess we will wait and see how popular it is.

covering pixelpac installed our satellite internet western australia business satellite internet data cabling pixelpac structured cabling pixelpac cel-fi pixelpac mimo pixelpac western australia cel-fi
I drive from geraldton return for games and late sunday slots are sheeeeeyit when you have 400km to get home

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Wet Day sunday afternoon
Playing against Eagles in perth
Heavy flight schedule

Nic Nat , Darling , Allen , JK - Extremely potent
going to be a tough hard game this one with top 4 potentially hanging by a thread for both teams

Eagles foward line v Tigers midfield the key which gets ontop
Wet weather would help us you'd think, the Eagles strength is their marking forwards so I'd hope it's a bit of a slop as I reckon we have more potency with wet weather scoring potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Do you drive route 1 or route 60?

Also do you do 800km in one day? **** that's commitment. I thought Colac to the G was crazy.
Nah got family in perth so drive diwn fri back sun

Get to about 6 or so games a year. Plenty of gero people have memberships

Thats why we look at mcg club members not going to etihad and shake our heads

We put up with toilet level subi for god knows how many years.

Actually comparing subi to a toilet is insulting to modern toilets.

Maylandsman

🐯EAT ‘EM ALIVE🐯
Oct 22, 2017
By the Seaside
AFL Club
Richmond
Isn’t it queens birthday public holiday in Perth next week?
Nah, we had Foundation Day on Monday which is a public holiday. Queen has her birthday later on in the year over here.

I drive from geraldton return for games and late sunday slots are sheeeeeyit when you have 400km to get home
Indian ocean all the way - inland route is the highway equivalent of a ross lyon game plan
Brand for me Kranky. Especially if cruising home at your time, the wildlife are more aware. Drove the Indian once and have never been back.
Least you don’t have the extra hour from Northampton to Kalbarri. The kangaroos/wallabies are in big mobs heading into Kalbarri.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
No wonder your called Kranky
Should have seen me this sun when all the automated fuel stations were down from the internet outage and i had to get the rac to come out to me - meet me at the indian ocean turn off - then he had to drive to gero, drive back and meet me at the 90kmh speed change just before gero as he only had 15 litres the first time…

Get home at 0130am

Reason i went to perth:

Purchase a 200litre pod diesel tank for the truck so i dont run out of fuel…… it was sitting empty on the back of the truck laughing at me!!

Back