Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
The AFL is contractually obligated to play 10 of the 12 biggest H&A games at the MCG. This isn't for the club's benefit, it's for the AFLs.

Also, the games they move there are because the home club wants them moved. ( Geelong might say they don't to appease their fans, but they've had plenty of chances to force the issue and keep refusing to do anything in any way that counts ).
All ive ever seen from geelong is that they want to play home games at home.

And all ive ever seen from Richmond is they want to play their home games at home

However as you say

Im sure richmond has had plenty of chances to force the issue but keep refusing to do anything in any way that counts.

All ive ever seen from geelong is that they want to play home games at home.

And all ive ever seen from Richmond is they want to play their hime games at home

However as you say

Im sure richmond has had plenty of chances to force the issue but keep refusing to do anything in any way that counts.

Geelong has had several major stadium expansions.

Every stadium expansion deal in the country has been done on the back of a 'minimum games' deal with the AFL.
Except Kardinia park.

So either Geelong are extremely negligent and missed multiple golden opportunities, or they're actually OK with things as they stand and just make noise to keep their fans fired up.

As always, look at the actions rather than the words.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Geelong has had several major stadium expansions.

Every stadium expansion deal in the country has been done on the back of a 'minimum games' deal with the AFL.
Except Kardinia park.

So either Geelong are extremely negligent and missed multiple golden opportunities, or they're actually OK with things as they stand and just make noise to keep their fans fired up.

As always, look at the actions rather than the words.
Oh i do keep a close look at the actions.

Big vic team plays “away” games at the g for extra money - not corrupting the draw

Norf wanting to play “home game” in wa - corrupting the draw”

Last edited:

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Oh i do keep a close look at the actions.

Big vic team plays “away” games at the g for extra money - not corrupting the draw

Norf wanting to play “home game” in wa - corrupting the draw”
Maybe they can see the difference between a team playing at a venue they play lots during a season while still allowing their fans to attend, to one that is on the other side of the country done purely for financial reasons?

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Maybe they can see the difference between a team playing at a venue they play lots during a season while still allowing their fans to attend, to one that is on the other side of the country done purely for financial reasons?
North have shedloads of fans in wa.

and geelong have the best home ground advantage in the comp -it turns a near guaranteed geelong win into a likely richmond win

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
North have shedloads of fans in wa.

and geelong have the best home ground advantage in the comp -it turns a near guaranteed geelong win into a likely richmond win
I personally couldn’t care less if north sell a home game to west coast or Brisbane. What happens if st.kilda and a couple of other Melbourne clubs do the same? West coast/Brisbane just end up with an extra 4 home games?

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
I personally couldn’t care less if north sell a home game to west coast or Brisbane. What happens if st.kilda and a couple of other Melbourne clubs do the same? West coast/Brisbane just end up with an extra 4 home games?
What about we play home games at our home grounds and away games at the oppositions home ground.

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
What about we play home games at our home grounds and away games at the oppositions home ground.
All for that however people from outside Victoria might be surprised to realise that Carlton and Essendon prefer to play teams like Richmond and Collingwood at the mcg as do their fans. Geelong are a different matter however happy to play them in Geelong if that’s where the game is scheduled. They might also be surprised to realise that Richmond has no say as to how many games they get at the mcg.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
All for that however people from outside Victoria might be surprised to realise that Carlton and Essendon prefer to play teams like Richmond and Collingwood at the mcg as do their fans. Geelong are a different matter however happy to play them in Geelong if that’s where the game is scheduled. They might also be surprised to realise that Richmond has no say as to how many games they get at the mcg.
Norf prefer to play eagles and dockers in perth too.

thats the point - there two standards here

Sigh. Kranky, you've derailed so many threads over the past 4 years with your victim narrative. It's become really, really boring. Look, I realise that you've been brought up by your mum to believe that if you want something you haven't earned, all you need do is ware people down with infernal winging and tantruming, and they'll eventually give in. But if you and your fellow whingers could just give it a rest for a few days (as if that'll happen), I'm sure the rest of BigFooty would be very, very grateful.

Thanking you in advance.

Brunswick Trap King

Lord Mayor of Melbourne
Jun 1, 2009
Brunswick
AFL Club
West Coast
Sigh. Kranky, you've derailed so many threads over the past 4 years with your victim narrative. It's become really, really boring. Look, I realise that you've been brought up by your mum to believe that if you want something you haven't earned, all you need do is ware people down with infernal winging and tantruming, and they'll eventually give in. But if you and your fellow whingers could just give it a rest for a few days (as if that'll happen), I'm sure the rest of BigFooty would be very, very grateful.

Thanking you in advance.
Tbf you're the Richmond version of Kranky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)

Thanking you in advance.
You've just 100% described yourself.
Your post's are boring and repetitive.

You've just 100% described yourself.
Your post's are boring and repetitive.
Look, I can't stop you lot from derailing this thread with your whinging. All I can do is ask that you don't. I do realise that I've asked the same thing in other threads, obviously to no avail. So I get why you think it repetitive and pointless that I make the same request here.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
6 players to 3 under 23.

Dusty's last game under 30.

Two birthdays: Darling (29) and Coleman-Jones (22). This will be the 80th instance of two birthdays in the same match. There have been 7 games with three birthdays.
yes thaaankyou bernard

841B8AA0-5B3D-40E7-95B4-8E2780D3BFF0.jpeg

Back