Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win Eagles. There will likely never be a side that beats us in a GF that I still enjoy watching and enjoy watching win. Hope they can get it together and win the flag this year. They’re the last of the juggernauts still standing amongst this new age of top sides. Richmond are cooked.

Probably because of the interaction between the clubs and supporters afterwards

Reckon 99% of the ribbing of collingwood was by non-WC fans - with most us defending Collingwood afterwards.

It would be cool if we had a round where 15 was the max instead of minimum. The mosquito fleets, chaos ball and stoppage sides would have a field day, and the Irish players would goat. Kicking it long to contest would be ruled deliberate, you need to chip your way down the field like netball or hockey. You could maybe play a smaller ground. Lumbering players who can’t run, handball, lace out or slips catch would be dropped

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be cool if we had a round where 15 was the max instead of minimum. The mosquito fleets, chaos ball and stoppage sides would have a field day, and the Irish players would goat. Kicking it long to contest would be ruled deliberate, you need to chip your way down the field like netball or hockey. You could maybe play a smaller ground. Lumbering players who can’t run, handball or lace out would be dropped
*Zac langdon hates this

Jack Darling is a confusing player.

He is absolutely a good player, don’t get me wrong. But he just has massive spud energies too.

Actually think Richmond played him well - he definitely got more attention than JK and Allen.

Very often he was being engaged one out whilst a third would come over the top. Terrific team defence

It just meant that JK and Allen could get a bit more leeway as it rarely happened to them.

Richmond identifying him as the main man - and I reckon they were right.

The Grand Final must be played in Perth in 2021 and i dare say 2022 also. In miserable Melbourne, Health officials today declare "the system is working"? 2 new cases (both in isolation) Meanwhile in response to this exciting news, no games in Melbourne next week and no crowds in Geelong. The insanity continues, we have a vaccine fiasco, businesses are ruined, the hotel quarantine system is still a mess, errors in contact tracing, Victoria is a rabble of a joint and the people accept it all with little question? We saw a packed stadium in Perth and the AFL should make the call now! The Grand Prix, Tennis and Boxing Day Test should be moved also... Melbourne is incapable of staging major events. Cue in the Benny Hill music!

The Grand Final must be played in Perth in 2021 and i dare say 2022 also. In miserable Melbourne, Health officials today declare "the system is working"? 2 new cases (both in isolation) Meanwhile in response to this exciting news, no games in Melbourne next week and no crowds in Geelong. The insanity continues, we have a vaccine fiasco, businesses are ruined, the hotel quarantine system is still a mess, errors in contact tracing, Victoria is a rabble of a joint and the people accept it all with little question? We saw a packed stadium in Perth and the AFL should make the call now! The Grand Prix, Tennis and Boxing Day Test should be moved also... Melbourne is incapable of staging major events. Cue in the Benny Hill music!
The election can't come quick enough ... In saying that I don't trust them anymore either.

As usual, never let facts get in the way of one of your woe is me/ chip on the shoulder rants

Home Free kick differential 2021
West Coast +16
Fremantle +10

Before last night Freo had a better differential at home this year.

Nice try.

eagles free kick differentials:

+5 v GC
+5 v Port
+1 v Pies
+5 v Freo
-1 v Crows
+1 v Ess
+10 v Rich

= +26

Back