Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice try.

eagles free kick differentials:

+5 v GC
+5 v Port
+1 v Pies
+5 v Freo
-1 v Crows
+1 v Ess
+10 v Rich

= +26
Fair call, got the first game wrong which accounts for the differential.

No comment on the Sydney game though?

+7 and you won by 2 points. Or is only a problem when the Eagles get that?

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Fair call, got the first game wrong which accounts for the differential.

No comment on the Sydney game though?

+7 and you won by 2 points. Or is only a problem when the Eagles get that?

Did you see the goals the umps handed Buddy in that game?

Regardless, what's an outlier for us is the norm for you. Here you are clinging to one +7 game to us when 4 of your 7 have been around that mark.

Regardless, what's an outlier for us is the norm for you. Here you are clinging to one +7 game to us when 4 of your 7 have been around that mark.

Blinkers on as usual, you only saw the ones that went to the opposition and what went your way was justified right?

Poor old Freo, it's always a conspiracy against them.

Yippy Yi Yeo

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Typical pathetic freo supporter bickering over specific free kick counts. Primary school level of analysis to insist that teams need to be getting the same amount of free kicks otherwise it can only be explained by bias. Teams play in different styles, and some teams infringe more or less than others. No comment on coleman jones given a free goal after a ridiculous 50m penalty, or play on called when grimes blatantly shoved jones in the back in our f50 in the dying seconds, just worrying about the free kick tally like a genuine idiot. Worry about your own team instead of trying to rain on our parade you embarrassment.

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
I heard that was on afl 360

how did they calculate it?

looked like closer to 9-10 to me??
Whatever tool it is they use to figure out lengths on goals kicked, I imagine.

Honestly, it's just the fact that both players were closing on each other that made it look worse than it is.

Noidnadroj

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Couldn't think of a better way for the Tiges to lose.

Since 2018 the Eagles just can’t win the games that really matter. Lose to the Tigers late in 2019 after being 5-goals up, then cost themselves top-4 losing to Hawks … ouch! Then lose the unloseable final to Pies in 2020. I wonder what 2021 will bring…?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yippy Yi Yeo

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Since 2018 the Eagles just can’t win the games that really matter. Lose to the Tigers late in 2019 after being 5-goals up, then cost themselves top-4 losing to Hawks … ouch! Then lose the unloseable final to Pies in 2020. I wonder what 2021 will bring…?

Tides have turned after you lost the unlosable being 4 goals up with 10 minutes to go with 7 of our best 22 out.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)

You do realise your replying to a Geelong supporters post right?

Makka

Premiership Player
Aug 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Astbury - 100% best 18
Soldo - Would have played in the GF and is considered best 22 (specially against NicNat)
Lynch - Might be in our best 18 ;)
Nankervis - 100% best 18
Prestia - If he is out also best 18

West Coast strengths are their KPF & Ruck
and having both our rucks and full back out is still a massive loss against the eagles

Was happy to be wrong. Great game though.

Back