Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - North v Giants Sun June 13th 3:20pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

North definitely need a second key forward target, Larkey is handy but would be better as the second forward.

And something else, just not a lot of ideas about what to do - cos no options - going inside 50.
If Tarrant and Corr can ever play together down back I wouldn't mind seeing Walker tried up forward as more of a crash the pack guy while Larkey and Zurhaar provide the leads. Maybe it wouldn't work, but this season its worth experimenting IMO. Then get the crumbers set up for it.

The bigger problem though is how easily North get scored against. Even today, when GWS have got control of the ball scores have usually come easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughable 50 given the amount of pushes after marks the Giants have gotten away with in the second half.

If Tarrant and Corr can ever play together down back I wouldn't mind seeing Walker tried up forward as more of a crash the pack guy while Larkey and Zurhaar provide the leads. Maybe it wouldn't work, but this season its worth experimenting IMO. Then get the crumbers set up for it.

The bigger problem though is how easily North get scored against. Even today, when GWS have got control of the ball scores have usually come easily.

He is a decent mark. He is a terrible set shot kick.

Yeah the turnover ball messes you up but one step at a time.

Where is Corr??

Back