Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Port v Cats Thurs June 10th 7:40pm EST/7:10PM CENTRAL (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Romeoh1

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Thought Geelong was the better team overall on the night, so the right result was reached.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Geelong are comfortably home with a minute or so to go, but Scott celebrates and bangs the desk when Rohan kicks a junk time goal like they’ve taken the lead in the GF.

It’s ******* embarrassing to see a senior coach act like that. He’s a great coach but that’s so unlikable.

You’d think as a flag coach with a better winning percentage than anyone in history he’d take it a bit more calmly wouldn’t you

Prefer your coach to be eating a sandwich in the box mid game?
if I have learned anything from the boomers on here and facebook the coach and players are not allowed to show any emotion what-so-ever, no smiling, no frowning, no talking while not behind closed doors. Only T1000 chasing Sarah Connor levels of focus.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
if I have learned anything from the boomers on here and facebook the coach and players are not allowed to show any emotion what-so-ever, no smiling, no frowning, no talking while not behind closed doors. Only T1000 chasing Sarah Connor levels of focus.
correct, you can fully express yourself with only a coupla emojis

...and got Ablett and Tim Kelly for him and ultimately, Jeremy Cameron.
But I really miss do Motlops elite downhill skiing. Nothing like 25 & 3 one week vs Gold Coast only to back it up with 7 touches vs Adelaide

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Rozee's head shape is outrageous.

How would you describe it, is it long or deep? The back of it just seems to keep going.

I used to run kit ups for new recruits in the Navy and we'd get chicks with that sort of shaped head and have to send them off to Melbourne to have hats tailor made for them.

I used to reckon they were like the Alien with it's long head.

Cyclonus

Sardonic Wrath
Jun 20, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
How would you describe it, is it long or deep? The back of it just seems to keep going.

I used to run kit ups for new recruits in the Navy and we'd get chicks with that sort of shaped head and have to send them off to Melbourne to have hats tailor made for them.

I used to reckon they were like the Alien with it's long head.
Straight outta Cairo

Attachments

• e596d37c7cc5872a97a4c5d88de69cc3.jpg
    e596d37c7cc5872a97a4c5d88de69cc3.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Yawn BF free kicks blah blah

Liked Parfitt's game, he has been very good for us for quite a while now but is starting to do some things which are a bit more visible to the viewer.

Looks like he is cultivating an afro, look for him to be declared a star once the afro is fully bouyant.

Straight out of the "Becoming an All Australian, by Matthew Scarlett" handbook.

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong

Nah, it ain't that. I think if it was any coach besides Chris Scott or Damian Hardwick, people would either be neutral about it or absolutely love it.

ciaobella

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Geelong are comfortably home with a minute or so to go, but Scott celebrates and bangs the desk when Rohan kicks a junk time goal like they’ve taken the lead in the GF.

It’s ******* embarrassing to see a senior coach act like that. He’s a great coach but that’s so unlikable.
He's far from a great Coach and I wish he wasn't Geelong's Coach but that aside if you've got a problem with a Coach showing that sort of passion for his side I hope you never coach a team and if you currently are please quit.

He's done nothing to impress me all year. Is woeful in front of goal. Needs a lesson from Rohan in how to chase players down. Would rather have Clark playing than him.
Clark can learn to footy or find a WAFL club. The most overrated player on our list.

Back