Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Swans v Hawks Fri June 11th 7:50pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarko and Gill will have a coffee on Monday to talk about rucks taking the ball directly out of the ruck contest

How long do you think it will take for Clarko to go from legend to f-wit, in the eyes of the Hawks faithful, when he takes up the job at the Pies?

How long do you think it will take for Clarko to go from legend to f-wit, in the eyes of the Hawks faithful, when he takes up the job at the Pies?
Won't go to Collingwood. And even if he leaves for another job he will still be a 4 time premiership coach legend of Hawthorn. That won't change no matter where he goes

Won't go to Collingwood. And even if he leaves for another job he will still be a 4 time premiership coach legend of Hawthorn. That won't change no matter where he goes

Clarko has small man syndrome.
He will dump on the Hawks after he leaves.
Odds on he blames list management for the malaise, won't accept any of the blame.

Club
Avg Age
Avg Gms
Avg Gls
Avg Hgt
Avg Wgt
Syd
25.36​
102.5​
89.5​
187.5​
86.6​
Haw
25.72​
106.7​
70.7​
187.4​
86.3​

Hawks finished bottom 4 and got a much tougher draw.

Ladder spot doesnt matter anywhere near as much as how badly the AFL wants you to succeed.

Mate the record is broken, the needle in your 1979 Pioneer Stereo has worn it down to something less than vinyl. You need to come up with some new material. You had you period of absolute dominance so now you are s**t stop crying. Give us a spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not he changed the holding ball rule to the sh*t show it currently is after whinging to his Polo playing mate.
He wanted a harsher interpretation and has been calling for it for years rather than what we are dealing with now. It has gone in the opposite direction to what he wanted

Last edited:
Yes, you can count on a Hawthorn supporter to point that out every week.
So then make that consideration each week and provide the context, because it’s a massive outlier to your average age stat that you post every week.

So then make that consideration each week and provide the context, because it’s a massive outlier to your average age stat that you post every week.

Then there'll be calls to leave Franklin out of the Sydney figure. I think after the 'Can Hawthorn succeed without going to the draft' thread, you lot have become a bit touchy about age.

Average age is a consistent indicator across 125 seasons. You can mess around with it if you like.

Then there'll be calls to leave Franklin out of the Sydney figure. I think after the 'Can Hawthorn succeed without going to the draft' thread, you lot have become a bit touchy about age.
No one asked you to take Burgoyne or Franklin out.

No one asked you to take Burgoyne or Franklin out.

I've sometimes been asked 'What is the figure without Burgoyne?', so assumed that was what was being alluded to. I can put up the numbers for each player if you like and you can shuffle the deck chairs to your heart's content. The Hawks are not especially young in today's competition and certainly not in a historical context. This year's team ranks 22nd oldest from 97 seasons at Hawthorn.

I've sometimes been asked 'What is the figure without Burgoyne?', so assumed that was what was being alluded to. I can put up the numbers for each player if you like and you can shuffle the deck chairs to your heart's content. The Hawks are not especially young in today's competition and certainly not in a historical context. This year's team ranks 22nd oldest from 97 seasons at Hawthorn.

With Burgoyne on the list (8th oldest)
Without Burgoyne on the list (11th oldest)

Will Day wasn’t even born yet when Burgoyne got drafted back in 2000. :$:thumbsu:

Back