Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Swans v Hawks Fri June 11th 7:50pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could have been. There was front on contact in the 3rd quarter that was not paid to Bell when he was right in front. That would have taken the scores to only 12 points.
Yeah, can see that perspective. I'm of the view that it's all swings and roundabouts in the long term, but can understand how it can be frustrating within a game.

Speaking of small men... Probably no need for Clarko to have a coffee with gil this time?

Clearly John's shout.

Academy coffee shop any good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Is Heeney the most overrated player in the league? For all he gets talked up he only plays well about half the time.

Up there for sure.

He’s one of those guys that isn’t a midfielder, but doesn’t kick bags of goals either. Not much creativity in general play.

Toby Greene-lite.

Dangerousfield

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Danger game for the Swans, just clunking along at present and some handy ins for the Hawks. Clarko to put on a coaching clinic. I'm taking the $5.70 on offer for the Hawks
As I predicted, a very nice payout from Sportsbet for me, thank you Hawks and the umpires!

That was the most lop sided umpiring display I've seen in a long time, every 50/50 went Hawks way and Swans just got ignored for ones they should have got. Reckon Razor piled into the $5.70 about the Hawks as well.

Umpiring standard has dropped right off this season.

Back