Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 The Big Freeze! - Demons v Pies Mon June 14th 3:20pm EST (SCG) Fight MND!

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Dees by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. The Anti Melbourne troll is back

You were quiet after we convincingly beat the second and third placed teams the last two weeks

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I've said numerous times Melbourne should win the flag this year and it's theirs to lose.

Rose from 16th to...16th. Huge
Pretenders! Will be 57 years, after you choke again this year. The drought to continue for the Dees. Couldn’t beat a team with 7-8 best 22 out. Umps did their best for you though. 28 frees to 17. Gifted you plenty of goals; still couldn’t get over the line.

He’s showing up Simon Goodwin at the moment. Lowest Demons HT score this year.
I know, right?

Thrashed the coach of the top-of-the-ladder side who'd only lost a single game this year (and by a single point!)

Ross the Boss has got BIG shoes to fill!

I know, right?

Thrashed the coach of the top-of-the-ladder side who'd only lost a single game this year (and by a single point!)

Ross the Boss has got BIG shoes to fill!
The concern should be that the top of the table coach has been shown up by a coach who got sacked during the week. If that doesn’t have you concerned, you’re in for a rude awakening come September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies LOVE Buckley.

They'll get it up for him. Nothing surer.

Doesn't matter that Grundys out, Howes out, doesn't matter if they haven't got other Daicos yet. Beams is busy finger-painting, in the salary cap or not. Bottom 4, Top 4, irrelevant all of it.
Pies LOVE Buckley. And they'll get it up for him. Nothing surer.

Pendlebury will wind back the clock. DeGoey will “kick a bag”, been a while i think. Sidey will lay off the cocaine for a night, can’t be walking through the wrong door this weekend. Hoskin-Ellliot? Cox? Won’t miss a target all day. Straight through the big sticks! Pies LOVE Buckley. They’ll get it up for him!

Doesn’t matter that Lever, Gawn, May, Oliver, Salem, Petracca are in “All Australian form” (whatever that is).
Give Tommy Mac the weekend off: bub will love the Tommy Mac poster in the nursery. Who wouldn’t?
Lingers back, positive lingers, very positive. Big benny a sneaky? Doesn’t make a difference. Pies LOVE Buckley. They’ll get it up for him. RIGHT UP FOR BUCKLEY! Nothing surer.

But if they don't, I'll be in this thread letting them know how disgusted I am. It would be a disgrace if the greatest Pie ever Nathan Buckley, who gave up multiple flags to be a Collingwood player, lost his farewell game as coach. No excuses this weekend.

“Maggies” by two goals. DeGoey to kick six.

fu** the Queen.
Sidebottom goal ruined it for us.

The concern should be that the top of the table coach has been shown up by a coach who got sacked during the week. If that doesn’t have you concerned, you’re in for a rude awakening come September.
Pfft. If we'd won you and your mates would just say we're "peaking too early".

(And this one wasn't on the coach anyway... the players were s**t)

Pfft. If we'd won you and your mates would just say we're "peaking too early".

(And this one wasn't on the coach anyway... the players were sh*t)
I wouldn’t have, no. Not my style.

Buckley’s defence of your rebound is why you lost. Your entries inside 50 were rushed and error riddled. That’s a coaching/game plan thing. Not fair to blame the players for the opposition coach changing up how you get defended out of d50.

Could also asked why does it take team to play with that much spirit and intensity after a sacking? If you played like today in other games you would still have a coach.

Back