Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 The Big Freeze! - Demons v Pies Mon June 14th 3:20pm EST (SCG) Fight MND!

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Dees by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

E2725B3E-7338-43D7-8762-C1E0BE7F622A.png

Click Here - Buy your Beanie or Donate

———————————

The FightMND Beanies have become iconic around Australia.
Neale’s been fighting 7 years, and he’s playing on.

This is the least we can do.

The Big Freeze at the G is scheduled for Monday, 14 June.​

A0EB22C1-4C30-4788-BE7A-DF8FDF89B1FB.png
1ST V 16TH

THE BIG FREEZE - FIGHT MND!

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON
MELBOURNE V COLLINGWOOD

MONDAY JUNE 14TH 3:20PM EST (SCG)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM

$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

DEMONS

B: Hibberd, May, Lever
HB: Hunt, Petty, Salem
C: Brayshaw, Petracca, Jordon
HF: Harmes, McDonald, Neal-Bullen
F: Spargo, Weideman, Fritsch
FOLL: Gawn, Oliver, Pickett

I/C (from): Jackson, Langdon, Melksham, Rivers, Sparrow, Baker, Chandler, Brown

IN: Langdon, Chandler, Brown
OUT: Nil

MAGPIES
B: Noble, Roughead, Maynard
HB: Quaynor, Moore, Mayne
C: Hoskin-Elliott, Sidebottom, Poulter
HF: McCreery, Cameron, Bianco
F: De Goey, Mihocek, Elliott
FOLL: Lynch, Pendlebury, Crisp

I/C (from): Brown, Cox, Daicos, Madgen, Murphy, Rantall, Thomas, Wilson

IN: Mayne, McCreery, Cox, Wilson
OUT: Sier (injured)

Byes: Brisbane Carlton Bulldogs Essendon

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now its bucks last match as coach i feel the Pies will get up in this one have a feeling they will win they play good footy at the SCG they have a good record there too bit like in Adleiade they play well there. Im tipping an upset and Pies by 7 points.

Show us your beanies!
a03d0ae14e6ef651f48715506d14a694.jpg

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

Club
Avg Age
Avg Gms
Avg Gls
Avg Hgt
Avg Wgt
Melb
24.57​
84.6​
40.1​
188.1​
88.2​
Coll
25.93​
98.0​
66.0​
189.1​
87.5​

Pies LOVE Buckley.

They'll get it up for him. Nothing surer.

Doesn't matter that Grundys out, Howes out, doesn't matter if they haven't got other Daicos yet. Beams is busy finger-painting, in the salary cap or not. Bottom 4, Top 4, irrelevant all of it.
Pies LOVE Buckley. And they'll get it up for him. Nothing surer.

Pendlebury will wind back the clock. DeGoey will “kick a bag”, been a while i think. Sidey will lay off the cocaine for a night, can’t be walking through the wrong door this weekend. Hoskin-Ellliot? Cox? Won’t miss a target all day. Straight through the big sticks! Pies LOVE Buckley. They’ll get it up for him!

Doesn’t matter that Lever, Gawn, May, Oliver, Salem, Petracca are in “All Australian form” (whatever that is).
Give Tommy Mac the weekend off: bub will love the Tommy Mac poster in the nursery. Who wouldn’t?
Lingers back, positive lingers, very positive. Big benny a sneaky? Doesn’t make a difference. Pies LOVE Buckley. They’ll get it up for him. RIGHT UP FOR BUCKLEY! Nothing surer.

But if they don't, I'll be in this thread letting them know how disgusted I am. It would be a disgrace if the greatest Pie ever Nathan Buckley, who gave up multiple flags to be a Collingwood player, lost his farewell game as coach. No excuses this weekend.

“Maggies” by two goals. DeGoey to kick six.

* the Queen.

Pies LOVE Buckley.

They'll get it up for him. Nothing surer.

Doesn't matter that Grundys out, Howes out, doesn't matter if they haven't got other Daicos yet. Beams is busy finger-painting, in the salary cap or not. Bottom 4, Top 4, irrelevant all of it.
Pies LOVE Buckley. And they'll get it up for him. Nothing surer.

Pendlebury will wind back the clock. DeGoey will “kick a bag”, been a while i think. Sidey will lay off the cocaine for a night, can’t be walking through the wrong door this weekend. Hoskin-Ellliot? Cox? Won’t miss a target all day. Straight through the big sticks! Pies LOVE Buckley. They’ll get it up for him!

Doesn’t matter that Lever, Gawn, May, Oliver, Salem, Petracca are in “All Australian form” (whatever that is).
Give Tommy Mac the weekend off: bub will love the Tommy Mac poster in the nursery. Who wouldn’t?
Lingers back, positive lingers, very positive. Big benny a sneaky? Doesn’t make a difference. Pies LOVE Buckley. They’ll get it up for him. RIGHT UP FOR BUCKLEY! Nothing surer.

But if they don't, I'll be in this thread letting them know how disgusted I am. It would be a disgrace if the greatest Pie ever Nathan Buckley, who gave up multiple flags to be a Collingwood player, lost his farewell game as coach. No excuses this weekend.

“Maggies” by two goals. DeGoey to kick six.

fu** the Queen.
Good eyes.

Throughout all the years when Dees were a rabble and Pies were topping the table, these games were anyone’s to win.

So I agree with you, Pies by 2 goals.

Wonderful, Neale Daniher awarded the Order Of Australia.

Back