Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Cats v Dogs Fri June 18th 7:50pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

09E0BA40-0190-43DF-A27A-2C8BA8F5AADC.png

3RD V 2ND

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON
GEELONG V WESTERN BULLDOGS
FRIDAY JUNE 18TH 7:50PM EST (GMHBA)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM

$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

CATS

B: J. Bews, L. Henderson, J. Henry
HB: Z. Tuohy, T. Stewart, J. Kolodjashnij
C: I. Smith, C. Guthrie, S. Menegola
HF: L. Dahlhaus, J. Cameron, B. Close
F: P. Dangerfield, T. Hawkins, G. Rohan
FOLL: E. Ratugolea, M. Duncan, J. Selwood - C

I/C: M. O’Connor, T. Atkins, M. Blicavs, B. Parfitt
EMG: Q. Narkle, Z. Guthrie, S. Higgins, R. Stanley

IN: C. Guthrie
OUT: Q. Narkle (Medi-Sub), S. Higgins (Managed)

BULLDOGS
B: R. Gardner, A. Keath, H. Crozier
HB: T. Duryea, Z. Cordy, C. Daniel
C: B. Dale, T. Liberatore, L. Hunter
HF: J. Johannisen, J. Bruce, C. Weightman
F: M. Hannan, A. Naughton, T. English
FOLL: S. Martin, J. Macrae, M. Bontempelli - C

I/C: B. Smith, A. Scott, B. Williams, R. Smith
EMG: T. McLean, M. Wallis, E. Wood, J. Sweet

IN: None
OUT: R. West (Medi-Sub)

BYES: ADELAIDE, COLLINGWOOD, ST KILDA, SYDNEY, FREMANTLE, RICHMOND, MELBOURNE, WEST COAST EAGLES

Last edited:

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Geelong were given the option to have this game played interstate in front of fans but opted not to as the financial gain of moving it was not worth the impact of a third interstate trip. Can't blame them.

A crowd of 7000 locals (Cats & WB members only) will be allowed at game. Will they need to establish a Checkpoint Charlie in Little River to stop diseased Melburnians sneaking into the game?

A crowd of 7000 locals (Cats & WB members only) will be allowed at game. Will they need to establish a Checkpoint Charlie in Little River to stop diseased Melburnians sneaking into the game?
Shotguns in tow. Diseased city rats to be shot on the spot ;)

Good news about a crowd though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge
If you decide to take the home ground advantage over playing in front of crowds interstate..., then you must win ! Cats basically at full strength. No excuses..
Agree completely. This is Geelongs game to lose, weve still got too many big outs, your forward line is on fire, tipping against us for the first time this season.

BTW with such a small crowd will GFC be worse off than no crowd? They now need to employ a skeleton stadium staff which they wouldnt have needed with no crowd. Its hardly as if 7,000 will offer much by way of crowd affirmation to push the umps, personally dont see the sense, will be interesting viewing tomorrow night.

Tarps?

Agree completely. This is Geelongs game to lose, weve still got too many big outs, your forward line is on fire, tipping against us for the first time this season.

BTW with such a small crowd will GFC be worse off than no crowd? They now need to employ a skeleton stadium staff which they wouldnt have needed with no crowd. Its hardly as if 7,000 will offer much by way of crowd affirmation to push the umps, personally dont see the sense, will be interesting viewing tomorrow night.

Tarps?
20% capacity. It's a joke considering (a) Geelong is in regional Victoria and has had no COVID cases this year (as far as I know); (b) only Geelong and regional people can attend the game; and (c) I'm not amused!

I'd love to see the "health advice" that said anything over 20% represented a COVID risk

Going to be very tough for us to match Geelong without Treloar and Dunkley.
They're missing Higgins but close to full strength with Duncan back. I don't see how any team beats Geelong without a clean injury list themselves, Cats have experience and talent all over the paddock.

Back