Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Cats v Dogs Fri June 18th 7:50pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, hadnt needed to spread all night, the grounds too skinny. Thats what saved the old legs for the dying minute. The only ground in the league where you can build a wall like soccer, shoulder to shoulder across the ground ;)

Yes ok as highlighted by our second half ‘disaster’ against the reigning premiers on the biggest ground in the competition we definitely struggle to run and spread, you’re right. We would have been held to 0 anywhere else on Friday as the ball just knows when it leaves our players’ boots what the ground dimensions are

Yes ok as highlighted by our second half ‘disaster’ against the reigning premiers on the biggest ground in the competition we definitely struggle to run and spread, you’re right. We would have been held to 0 anywhere else on Friday as the ball just knows when it leaves our players’ boots what the ground dimensions are
Lol this is just funny now, youre just making meaningless word salad. OK, never gonna admit any advantage, I get it, happy days

Lol this is just funny now, youre just making meaningless word salad. OK, never gonna admit any advantage, I get it, happy days

No mate, I can admit an advantage. What I can’t ‘admit’ because it isn’t a fact, is that if the game is played somewhere else the result changes.

in what world do you think that every player’s skills and execution and the bounce of the ball and the tactics and injuries and the level of output would be EXACTLY the same if the game happened to be played somewhere else?

it’s like saying that Warne’s first ball to Gatting at Old Trafford in 1993 wouldn’t have bowled him at the WACA - yeah maybe it wouldn’t have but it’s doubtful that if that game was played at the WACA he’d have landed it on the exact same spot on the pitch so it’s a stupid hypothetical.

As someone pointed out earlier in 2007 we had an advantage over Port when they came to Geelong in round 21. They managed to beat us on the siren.

we then went to Melbourne and beat them by 20 goals in a grand final.

having an advantage and achieving a result that involves that advantage, doesn’t have any relativity to a hypothetical equivalent at a different venue without that advantage

gary-rohan-of-the-cats-celebrates-with-teammates-after-kicking-a-goal-picture-id1233521167

Back