Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Cats v Dogs Fri June 18th 7:50pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
My last post on this:
when Richmond beat us ..."
It's one example of many. He needn't have commented on Richmond and he was wrong because Richmond have since won two premierships.

Mick Malthouse coached 3 times that many and still was silly enough to call an opposition player a ‘******* rapist’ during a quarter time exchange
Yes that's one example which happened how many years ago? It's a different era now.

again, he
had a whinge. Yes, I know, that's my point.

So now you’re equating
Approaching umpires during the game to blast them over their performance is pathetic.

Seems like there's a lot of separate incidents involving Chris Scott being a dickhead? Do you think maybe it's because he's a dickhead?

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
fd19225a2cd96e398c3722bdb98666eb.jpg

Nah.. Just pulled it out of your arse as Usual.. Also, You are the only Melbourne club that gets a favourable, biased draw. You get a true home ground advantage against other Melbourne teams with your games down at Geelong. That advantage practically gifts you finals berths ... It's like us getting 8 games a year at Whitten Oval.. No wonder you make the finals every year.

Charity club..
That's one hell of a melt.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Marconi, Arsenal, GreenEdge
You’ve beaten us 3 times in 18 matches.
Yeah we really have no plan against the bulldogs and never really have apart from ‘turn up and hope the dimensions resemble KP.’
I was talking about the 2021 dogs, not history. If that game had been played on friday night anywhere else, we would have won. Selwood said so straight after the game. Anyway, my take home from the game is the cats are not the force theyve been in years past, Im not at all stressed about taking them on later in the year, hope we meet in finals.
It was a great game, edge of the seat stuff for both teams, 13 lead changes OMG!
So, enjoy the win and the rematch is gonna be so much fun.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Hes hoping it makes up for his 2016 no show. Sorry Gaz. Looking forward to him choking in finals again this year lol

Great game, could have gone either way, a draw was probably deserved after 13 lead changes. As Selwood said, would have been a different result on any other ground, enjoy.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I was talking about the 2021 dogs, not history. If that game had been played on friday night anywhere else, we would have won. Selwood said so straight after the game. Anyway, my take home from the game is the cats are not the force theyve been in years past, Im not at all stressed about taking them on later in the year, hope we meet in finals.
It was a great game, edge of the seat stuff for both teams, 13 lead changes OMG!
So, enjoy the win and the rematch is gonna be so much fun.

So the 2021 cats that spanked Richmond at the mcg and are 3-1 there (the only loss coming pre-Cameron to the current competition leaders who are based there) and 5-3 outside Geelong for the season, they’re irrelevant but because ‘this is the 2021 Bulldogs’ we are all supposed to just believe your fairly baseless and speculative assertion that you will beat us anywhere else?

no good argument

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
How many marks did the ground take, or drop? How many goals did it kick? How many tackles did it make? Im just curious.
How many narrow OOB's? I dunno half a dozen? Coming out of defence every time, thanks to the skinny ground. Could we spread and run? Nope, skinny ground. Just admit KPs a massive advantage for your team, Joel has, then we can all move on. Denying it makes you look silly.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
So the 2021 cats that spanked Richmond at the mcg and are 3-1 there (the only loss coming pre-Cameron to the current competition leaders who are based there) and 5-3 outside Geelong for the season, they’re irrelevant but because ‘this is the 2021 Bulldogs’ we are all supposed to just believe your fairly baseless and speculative assertion that you will beat us anywhere else?

no good argument
And were 10-2 everywhere else and 0-1 in Geelong, statistically KP is a massive advantage for your team against mine this year. Both sets of stats are BS and you know it. Just admit KP is a massive advantage for the team that plays there all the time, its completely different to every other ground in the comp and anybody playing there maybe once a year is disadvantages. And thats OK, home ground advantage, good luck to you.

My point isnt that we shouldnt play you there, of course we should. My point is simply that on that night with those players in those conditions the ground advantaged the cats. And ina 5 point game it made the difference.

If you wont admit that, fair enough, agree to disagree. It was a great game, probably deserved a draw, which Calebs touch would have given us. At any rate, cats now dont concern me come finals time on any other ground. bring on september, it'll be fun to see GR and Jezza choke again

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
How many narrow OOB's? I dunno half a dozen? Coming out of defence every time, thanks to the skinny ground. Could we spread and run? Nope, skinny ground. Just admit KPs a massive advantage for your team, Joel has, then we can all move on. Denying it makes you look silly.

Oh so it stopped the dogs from spreading and Running but not the cats?

that’s interesting. I didn’t realise the ground changed shape when we had the ball.

What I like the most is that Selwood said the ground helped the cats but if he said ‘we could play better’ you’d ignore that.

looking Silly?
You’re literally trying to tell the world that if the venue was changed, both teams would play EXACTLY the same way with no variance but the result would be different.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
And were 10-2 everywhere else and 0-1 in Geelong, statistically KP is a massive advantage for your team against mine this year. Both sets of stats are BS and you know it. Just admit KP is a massive advantage for the team that plays there all the time, its completely different to every other ground in the comp and anybody playing there maybe once a year is disadvantages. And thats OK, home ground advantage, good luck to you.

My point isnt that we shouldnt play you there, of course we should. My point is simply that on that night with those players in those conditions the ground advantaged the cats. And ina 5 point game it made the difference.

If you wont admit that, fair enough, agree to disagree. It was a great game, probably deserved a draw, which Calebs touch would have given us. At any rate, cats now dont concern me come finals time on any other ground. bring on september, it'll be fun to see GR and Jezza choke again

Admit KP is a massive advantage?

Whoa slow down egghead.

home team wins more at home.

wow this is *en huge. Who did you commission to do this study?

we are 65 per cent away from KP under Scott. We win two thirds of our games anywhere genius.
If we never played a game at Geelong, mathematically we’d still be making the finals every single season.

keep guessing though. I’m sure you’re a mega rich punter based on your concrete assertions

What are you going to do next, petition the AFL to hold Geelong’s hone games at your home ground just to give you a fair chance?

Lol at the Caleb Daniel touch - that he said he didn’t get.

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Admit KP is a massive advantage?

Whoa slow down egghead.

home team wins more at home.

wow this is fu**en huge. Who did you commission to do this study?

we are 65 per cent away from KP under Scott. We win two thirds of our games anywhere genius.
If we never played a game at Geelong, mathematically we’d still be making the finals every single season.

keep guessing though. I’m sure you’re a mega rich punter based on your concrete assertions

What are you going to do next, petition the AFL to hold Geelong’s hone games at your home ground just to give you a fair chance?

Lol at the Caleb Daniel touch - that he said he didn’t get.
Settle petal, enjoy the win, no need to go all Chris Scott on me. You tried using stats, I spun out of that one, now youre reverting to calling me school yard names, good one.

As I said agree to disagree, was a great game, see ya next time

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Oh so it stopped the dogs from spreading and Running but not the cats?

that’s interesting. I didn’t realise the ground changed shape when we had the ball.

What I like the most is that Selwood said the ground helped the cats but if he said ‘we could play better’ you’d ignore that.

looking Silly?
You’re literally trying to tell the world that if the venue was changed, both teams would play EXACTLY the same way with no variance but the result would be different.
Cats cant spread and run like the dogs, too many old dudes.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
News just in, when we run and use the ball quickly, time actually stops to check the birth certificates of the players involved, and the movement of the players and ball actually slows relative to the average age of our team

Mar 5, 2015
West of Woop Woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
yeah It’s not as though we spread and ran in the 100th minute of thd game to set up the match winning goal. We were too old and slow for that
Lol, hadnt needed to spread all night, the grounds too skinny. Thats what saved the old legs for the dying minute. The only ground in the league where you can build a wall like soccer, shoulder to shoulder across the ground ;)

Back