Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Giants v Blues Sat June 19th 7:25pm EST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

• GWS by a lot

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Teague has to go. I think there is plenty of talent on the list. There are certainly at least 3 star players and 10 or so quality players. The rest is up to coaching so you're getting the most out of 15th - 30th players on the list and the team players with intensity and sticks to a system. Carlton has none of the good coaching bits.
They were better under Bolton.
Lost all the time but at least had some structure and gameplay.

We will give you Williams for Lyons.
What says you?
Imagine if your clubs big money recruits were McGovern, Martin, Saad and Williams. Just terrible recruiting or do they just not know how to get the best out of them?

I know it’s late and probably doesn’t matter much to you this long after your posts (I’m only just home from the game & going through the game day thread)

Our tradition has always been to play in our indigenous jumper for the first home game after Sir Doug Nicholls round (it’s been years since we had a home game for indigenous round).

pre game smoking ceremony dances and a special welcome to country just added to the night.

anyway, that’s why we wore white at home - because we wanted to play at home in our indigenous jumper.
I think it's rather silly to schedule byes during SDNR, each team should get at least one game to show off their indigenous jumper at home.
But given that they didn't get to wear it at home until now, the Giants' decision was understandable.

So is the fault of appointing Teague on the supporters here? They were the ones hyping up the "Teague train", when clearly the board didn't early on.
Yeah that's what happened. One of the board members said " Hey our guys on Big Footy are hot for the Teaguester" ,so the rest of the Board said ' better give him the gig then '.

Yeah that's what happened. One of the board members said " Hey our guys on Big Footy are hot for the Teaguester" ,so the rest of the Board said ' better give him the gig then '.

I know ya taking the piss..... But basically that's bout right!!

Back