Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Giants v Blues Sat June 19th 7:25pm EST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

• GWS by a lot

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if your clubs big money recruits were McGovern, Martin, Saad and Williams. Just terrible recruiting or do they just not know how to get the best out of them?
Shouldve read their board in Janurary, was one big circle jerk. They got Saad from Essendon for a first round pick, looking like Essendon win that trade. Paying way overs for another half back flanker who is a crab.

I don't know why Carlton persist with Silvagni. He's a goer but he's an almost player, bit too slow with pace and reaction time.

They are nursing him to 100 games.. you know... for reasons.

Zac Williams 72k per disposal, worth every penny that bloke.

In Martin, Saad and Williams they have invested close to two million a year on cream to spread on a stale 2 dollar Aldi sponge cake.

Shouldve read their board in Janurary, was one big circle jerk. They got Saad from Essendon for a first round pick, looking like Essendon win that trade. Paying way overs for another half back flanker who is a crab.

Nik Cox with the Carlton pick and then we get Nick Hind for peanuts who's in AA form.

Winning that trade by a mile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad is a gun. Obviously still finding his feet at Carlton and the team as a whole is playing s**t. To say Essendon won you have to include the Hind trade and picking up Perkins around that pick. However, Essendon could have still picked up Hind and kept Saad.

$3,000,000,000 right there and add McKay thats $4 mil between 5 platers

Does the money matter when you don't have a salary cap?

I reckon half the clubs are way over the cap if you would account for club sponsored third party deals.

I hate it when teams wear their away jumper at home.
They don't even clash so not sure why they are doing it.
That doesn't even matter, the Giants get first choice as the home team.
Well... I guess they chose the white jumper for some odd reason

I know it’s late and probably doesn’t matter much to you this long after your posts (I’m only just home from the game & going through the game day thread)

Our tradition has always been to play in our indigenous jumper for the first home game after Sir Doug Nicholls round (it’s been years since we had a home game for indigenous round).

pre game smoking ceremony dances and a special welcome to country just added to the night.

anyway, that’s why we wore white at home - because we wanted to play at home in our indigenous jumper.

Back