Learnt - Stringer has some amazing footy in him
Hated - Not watching my own club play

Jul 28, 2012
Melbourne, the lost City.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills
Liked: Friday night's game and Rohan great goal.
Learnt: Geelong will struggle without Duncan for the rest of the year
Hated: 7000 at the game in Geelong, all in one area, bizarre? Only20% at games next week, we're all under the thumb here!

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Liked: Friday night's game and Rohan great goal.
Learnt: Geelong will struggle without Duncan for the rest of the year
Hated: 7000 at the game in Geelong, all in one area, bizarre? Only20% at games next week, we're all under the thumb here!
seriously, why risk the footy. 30% is such a token amount that it isn't worth the risk is obviously still poses.

Liked: Not gonna lie, the email alert i got mid-meeting this week about Merrett being a bomber for life brought out a smile that all on Zoom could see. I'm a happy camper. Love the kid.
Learnt: I've been a critic, but Dodoro can pick some nice ones. Draper & Jones inspired choices.
Hated: Byes. I'd rather the full week of nothing than less games over 3 weeks.

Liked: Zerrett for 6 more years
Learnt: The quicker they get some newer umpires and **** off S.Hocking the better
Hated: The FOXTEL and 7 commentary teams are giving me the irrits bad - muted and self commentating or going with the radio/app

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Liked: Zerrett for 6 more years
Learnt: The quicker they get some newer umpires and **** off S.Hocking the better
Hated: The FOXTEL and 7 commentary teams are giving me the irrits bad - muted and self commentating or going with the radio/app
I bought a new surround sound receiver and new apple tv the other week.

My cunning plan from now on is to run the new one for picture only and surround and the old one with the radio or a podcast to the centre speaker

No more dickhead brereton. No more “the hardest trip in footy” no more dickhead bt, no more dickhead Eddie, no more dickhead darcy.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
I bought a new surround sound receiver and new apple tv the other week.

My cunning plan from now on is to run the new one for picture only and surround and the old one with the radio or a podcast to the centre speaker

No more dickhead brereton. No more “the hardest trip in footy” no more dickhead bt, no more dickhead Eddie, no more dickhead darcy.
theres a significant delay between tv and radio though

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
Liked: Rohan goal; Merrett deal
Learnt: Kangaroos are looking more competitive, and the Suns only managing 4 goals at home along with Tony Cochrane’s Tasmania comments has placed them back under the media spotlight
Hated: 5 game bye weekend that was mostly unremarkable, a universally-respected star like Robbie Gray getting injured

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
seriously, why risk the footy. 30% is such a token amount that it isn't worth the risk is obviously still poses.

Liked: Not gonna lie, the email alert i got mid-meeting this week about Merrett being a bomber for life brought out a smile that all on Zoom could see. I'm a happy camper. Love the kid.
Learnt: I've been a critic, but Dodoro can pick some nice ones. Draper & Jones inspired choices.
Hated: Byes. I'd rather the full week of nothing than less games over 3 weeks.
Settle down.

A positive case attended the Women's T20 world cup final at MCG, 86,174 in attendance. Not one confirmed case of transmission.
A positive case attended Day 2 of the Boxing Day test at MCG, 23,841 in attendance. Not one confirmed case of transmission.
A positive case attended Essendon v North at Marvel, 33,121 in attendance. Not one confirmed case of transmission.
A positive case attended Collingwood v Port at MCG, 23,000 in attendance. Not one confirmed case of transmission.

But yeah, it's obviously just too risky, better have no crowds again :rolleyes:

Back