Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Tigers v Saints Fri June 25th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange they weren't even able to reach the crowd cap of 25k. I'm sure Hardwick has the explanation and he'll blame the AFL for it.

I haven’t seen much football since 2015. I saw an unfortunate amount of the game last night. This seemed like a typical Richmond performance? Although I’ve heard they have been pretty good the last few years. 3 premierships don’t come easy.

Maybe that’s been the probelm with the Saints? The ‘third’ out either lack heart, brains or just not that good.
That doesn’t really make any sense at all.

A huge part of the reason we’ve been so much worse/less consistent this year is that we’ve been missing a big chunk of our best 22 all season.

Right from the start we were missing 9 of our best 22 in R1, 8 in R2 etc, and then last week we were back to missing 9 (then lost an in-form Clark after a quarter) and last night we were still missing 8 (including 4 who were first round dp’s), and on top of that had two guys playing who were extremely underdone.

Just woke up a few minutes ago to get ready for work, looked at footywire and saw the score, thought "footywire has f’ed up" and went onto the AFL website to confirm that was actually the score. How did Richmond only kick 2 goals in an entire match?

for tigs supporters, last night was the cavern breaking apart from all the cracks that have been appearing all year & even our weaknesses from previous successful seasons

- impotent midfield
- inability to score from forward 50 entries
- falling asleep during games & giving up easy goals

If we hadn't lost 3 defenders in this game & could get Nank back faster I would say we are still well & truly in this season, but it is going to be very very tough

for tigs supporters, last night was the cavern breaking apart from all the cracks that have been appearing all year & even our weaknesses from previous successful seasons

- impotent midfield
- inability to score from forward 50 entries
- falling asleep during games & giving up easy goals

If we hadn't lost 3 defenders in this game & could get Nank back faster I would say we are still well & truly in this season, but it is going to be very very tough
It was an extremely “un-Richmond-like” performance. Way too many missed marks and targets by foot (even taking the conditions into consideration) and wayward kicking for goal.

Really hard to see them turning this ship around sufficiently this year.

Brief is being kind. I would of got a warmer handshake from Riewoldt and he wouldn't know me from a bar of soap lol.
After having a quick look, Bolton and Mansell fresh aired him and Cotchin shook his hand and moved on pretty quickly.
I think CCJ had a good old chat to him.
Who knows - maybe some sore losers in the Tigers camp.
Who would actually want to shake hands with Cotchin?

Microwaves around Australia are starting to get nervous as garden supply stores lick their lips as they order extra manure.
Nah you guys are way off with the microwave barbs. During those terrible years they were justified comments. Now that we sit upon a pile of fresh premiership cups the glory of which will last a looong time any talk of nuking memberships is crazy. This list has been awesome. It has met expectations better than any other club in the comp over the last half decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you guys are way off with the microwave barbs. During those terrible years they were justified comments. Now that we sit upon a pile of fresh premiership cups the glory of which will last a looong time any talk of nuking memberships is crazy. This list has been awesome. It has met expectations better than any other club in the comp over the last half decade.
Pay no mind! It’s s**t banter to criticise a side that has been the most successful over the past 5 years or so.

Yes they did pick up a few, but did the umpires miss about another 5 high tackles against Saints, hands slipping up the the head.

One week Saints lose to last year's wooden spooners
Following week they beat the reigning premier.
Love it

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back