Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Crows v Eagles Sun July 18th 4:40pm EST (AO) Eagles Podcast LIVE Commentary ON NOW!

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Eagles y 7 - 20

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Crows y a lot

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide-vs-WCE.png
16TH V 8TH

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 18
ADELAIDE V WEST COAST EAGLES
SUNDAY JULY 18TH 4:40PM EST (ADELAIDE OVAL)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM

$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

233BD5DF-785B-4508-B614-C250C079EF6A.jpeg

Join HoneyBadger35 and the Bigfooty Eagles crew for a LIVE CALL of the game!

TEAMS

CROWS

B: Hamill, Butts, Kelly
HB: Smith, Murray, Jones
C: Mackay, Keays, Seedsman
HF: McHenry, Rowe, Murphy
F: Lynch, Himmelberg, Walker
FOLL: O‘Brien, Laird, Sloane

I/C (from): Berry, Schoenberg, McPherson, Fogarty, Frampton, Thilthorpe, Pedlar, Sholl

IN: Andrew McPherson, Darcy Fogarty, Elliott Himmelberg, Taylor Walker, Tom Lynch
OUT: Ben Davis (sub), Tom Doedee (injured)

EAGLES
B: Hurn, H.Edwards, Sheppard
HB: Cole, McGovern, Duggan
C: West, Yeo, Gaff
HF: Cripps, Darling, Sheed
F: Allen, Kennedy, Ryan
FOLL: Naitanui, Kelly, Shuey

I/C (from): Langdon, L.Edwards, Petruccelle, O‘Neill, Nelson, Williams, Hutchings, Rotham

IN: Bailey Williams, Connor West, Harry Edwards, Mark Hutchings, Xavier O’Neill
OUT: Brendon Ah Chee, Tom Barrass (both injured)

Last edited:

toss of a coin this one close eagles win but wont surprise me the crows get up

I think we'll scrape through. Tex & Lynch a godsend after last weeks' forward line. Himmelberg will want to prove himself also.

Murray will be much better on Darling than Doedee. Him & Kennedy always a worry though.

In the final seconds of the last quarter with the scores tied Eagles youngster Harry Edwards does the unthinkable and kicks the ball out of defence down the middle of the ground to a unmarked Eagles player. (Adam Simpson shakes his head in disgust).

Luke Edwards marks the ball and immediately plays on (Adam Simpson is now ropeable).

Edwards hand passes to Connor West who, playing on instinct, bounces the ball not once but twice, and kicks long to the goalsquare (Adam Simpson is now jumping up and down in anger).

In the goalsquare Oscar Allen takes a contested mark against his direct opponent and goes back to kick the winning goal.

When asked about the last play that wins the Eagles the game Adam Simpson simply shrugs his shoulders and says: ‘Things don’t always go to plan.’

In the final seconds of the last quarter with the scores tied Eagles youngster Harry Edwards does the unthinkable and kicks the ball out of defence down the middle of the ground to a unmarked Eagles player. (Adam Simpson shakes his head in disgust).

Luke Edwards marks the ball and immediately plays on (Adam Simpson is now ropeable).

Edwards hand passes to Connor West who, playing on instinct, bounces the ball not once but twice, and kicks long to the goalsquare (Adam Simpson is now jumping up and down in anger).

In the goalsquare Oscar Allen takes a contested mark against his direct opponent and goes back to kick the winning goal.

When asked about the last play that wins the Eagles the game Adam Simpson simply shrugs his shoulders and says: ‘Things don’t always go to plan.’

And then you woke up with your hand on it...........? :tearsofjoy:

West Coast are 8-2 at Adelaide Oval (both losses to Adelaide) so it is their game to lose.
One of those losses was in 2015, we had secured top 2 the week before and had come out soft and you blokes were playing for a home final if I remember correctly. I can't remember the other loss but perhaps I choose to forget lol. 😅

And then you woke up with your hand on it...........? :tearsofjoy:
I was more having a dig at Adam Simpson and his outdated coaching tactics than thinking the Eagles are going to win. I mentioned three newish players for a reason as hopefully they won’t follow the moronic tactics of moving the ball at snail’s pace out of the backline around the boundary.

One of those losses was in 2015, we had secured top 2 the week before and had come out soft and you blokes were playing for a home final if I remember correctly. I can't remember the other loss but perhaps I choose to forget lol. 😅
2018. The game where Adelaide kicked like 7.6 to one goal in the last qtr or something ridiculous.

Basically if we lose = grand final appearance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back