Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Giants v Swans Sun July 18th 6:10PM EST (Metricon) TEAM UPDATES

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Aaand two goals in last minute or so and the crowd lifts and finds its voice
Hey Billy Ray, I remember last season you dined out on all the games at Metricon last year, are you continuing on with the tradition? Today would be a looong day? I know you were there last night. I'm not stalking you by the way. :)

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Hey Billy Ray, I remember last season you dined out on all the games at Metricon last year, are you continuing on with the tradition? Today would be a looong day? I know you were there last night. I'm not stalking you by the way. :)
Ha! Stalker. Yeh i am going to as many as i can. Did over 25 last year. This is my first neutral this season tho as i had plans fri night and again this afternoon.
Will see how next few weeks pan out.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Smal but vocal
image.jpg

BringOn2017

Cancelled
Apr 27, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
The randomness of when holding the ball for incorrect disposal but no prior opportunity is truely amazing

MF

Good Poster, s**t Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
The randomness of when holding the ball for incorrect disposal but no prior opportunity is truely amazing
Completely right. Used to feel like I could predict it... 2 or 3 steps, a second and a half with without an attempt to dispose etc and it was holding the ball. Now you can either see players get an eternity with no penalty or pinged with no chance at all.

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Metricon is starting to look a bit chopped up, (any wonder), Billy Ray or any other poster there, how does it look in real life?

Back