Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Suns v Dogs Sat July 17th 4:35pm EST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Suns by a lot

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you truly that dim that you think people are " whinging" about the free kick COUNT ? 🙄
Check this thread and others.
Are you so dim to think that people complaining about free kick differentials are excluding free kick count from the discussion?

drasticswans

Senior List
Oct 4, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Seeing as you've made this grand statement, Show us the stats where the Bulldogs get more missed throws than any other team. Or is this just a grand statement from an 'objective' supporter such as yourself. If you actively dislike another team, then you are not objective, you are trying to pick apart that team, without paying the same amount of attention to the other team, because it doesn't suit your agenda.
If youd bothered to read earlier posts. You will have already seen what ive said. But obviously youre not capable of reading further. As Ive stated, there is no objective evidence because no ones carried out a detailed study and I've already said a sydney swans or wb supporter isnt likely to be objective. Week in week out its a comment made by supporters of other teams.

You also make grand assumptions that I actively dislike wb. show me a post where i show that I dislike wb. Had the swans not gone against wb i probably would have supported them given their long drought. Maybe find some of your own 'evidence'

twosheds

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Central District F.C.
Check this thread and others.
Are you so dim to think that people complaining about free kick differentials are excluding free kick count from the discussion?
So sorry to not read other contrbutions, I actually have a life.

Back