Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Suns v Dogs Sat July 17th 4:35pm EST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Suns by a lot

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What, for observing you got a crucial couple of decisions go your way that may well determine the outcome of the game?

To be fair, Dogs fans are probably getting sick of it.

Almost as much as the rest of us are sick of the way they get handed games by the umps

Should probably consider that maybe, just maybe the supporters have a point. I dont buy into any conspiracy with the umps but the number of throws the bulldogs get away with is crazy
How do you feel about Touk Miller today? Think I've counted 5 unpaid throws but haven't seen any complaints yet oddly

How do you feel about Touk Miller today? Think I've counted 5 unpaid throws but haven't seen any complaints yet oddly
Every team gets away with throws. Im sure theres throws on the suns side missed too. Bulldogs get more missed throws than any other team. In some ways its almost an art im conning umpires but a throw is a throw. Ask any objective supporter, non swans or bulldogs and youll get the same answer

Every team gets away with throws. Im sure theres throws on the suns side missed too. Bulldogs get more missed throws than any other team. In some ways its almost an art im conning umpires but a throw is a throw. Ask any objective supporter, non swans or bulldogs and youll get the same answer
Can you show me data to support this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to the stand and not being able to move and if you did 50m?

Bulldogs seem to stand off the mark more than most teams, so can move around if they are 5m away

Sun's pressure it seriously poor to start this quarter, ball getting kicked inside 50 with no pressure at all.
I don't think they laid a tackle in their forward 50 in the first half. Sexton is a brilliant offensive player but not great defensively

I literally said ask any supporter. If there was any objective data thered be an equivalent of a royal commission by now. I'm sure every comment you make is supported by factual data as well.
It's just like, the general feel bro, you know?

lol does sexton know how to do anything other than try and kick a goal every time he touches it

I feel like this has been one of bonts worst games for the year... He has been sooooooo sloppy all game yet will probably get the 3 votes. Far more damaging bulldog players today.

Back