Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Tigers v Lions Fri July 16th 8:05pm (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You lost to Brisbane in the Qualifying Final and then round 10 this season that’s 2 in a row
We did lose the qualifying final, so true , if we hadn’t we might have won another premiership

We've let Brisbane have their fun for two games, now we're gonna have another 15 game winning streak against them.
If we hadn’t lost that qualifying final , we may have won another premiership, alas poor yorrick we knew him well

It was a farce last night …. They’re heading the game in the direction of a non contact sport and that’s not what footy is … I don’t want AFLX … it was crap for a reason
The Gilligan crusade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions are done. So are the umpires.

Although I think Nank is heading to a fine and Bolton 1 match ban
Both tackles were all in the same motion so no sanction IMO - both free kicks were there based on the current rules this week - the other 'dangerous tackles' paid were ridiculous.

The Stack dangerous free kick should have just been a push in the back.

Hope Dusty's OK. Kidney injuries can become quite serious (see Tom Lonergan).

so weird, was a clear shove for that FK clearly captured by the cameras, we should be applauding the ones the umps actually get right!

I think the best thing about last night was the Tigers showing the Lions what winning with grace looks like.
I’ve always liked the lions, loved their 3peat team however this current mob is full of egos and look at me types. Very similar to the way port are. Celebrate goals by running to the crowd soccer style and carry on like they’ve just won the flag. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, teams with this sort of make up don’t win flags they just don’t. It’s the one reason I’ve been so impressed by Melbourne this year. They have an inner belief and don’t carry on like w***ers each time they kick a goal.

Lions have some of the most talented players in the league. Unfortunately for them, the rest are a pile of garbage. Won't win a flag without a serious injection of role players who actually play their role

fu** - Dustin has “significant” kidney damage. Hate to see it.
it's so disappointing for the game to lose one of it's lamborghinis to a collision with a s-truck.

the game is struggling so badly for spectacle as it is, and Dusty was one of the few that could elevate, especially in finals. I guess Richmond won't make it without him anyway.

Back