Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 19 - Cats v Tigers Sun July 25th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You obviously haven’t been on Bigfoot at any stage for the past four years, Richmond supporters have taken the cake for being the most crass, graceless winners in the history of the site.
I know what you mean. I have personally witnessed in horror as Richmond supporting posters have claimed that their premierships were legitimate. Not only that, but these pigs went on to insist that and in each one they were the better team on the day.
Outrageous arrogance! You are absolutely right to be triggered by them.
Why can't they be graceful and just admit that none of their premierships were deserved?

I know what you mean. I have personally witnessed in horror as Richmond supporting posters have claimed that their premierships were legitimate. Not only that, but these pigs went on to insist that and in each one they were the better team on the day.
Outrageous arrogance! You are absolutely right to be triggered by them.
Why can't they be graceful and just admit that none of their premierships were deserved?
I literally feel second hand embarrassment reading your posts. They lost, it's time to let go

That's my point. I get it was a grand final, but it was last year, you're looking good this year, and in any case, you guys insist that they're not as important to Geelong as making finals regularly.
You're just gonna keep on digging, hey?

Whilst Richmond laments the bottom of the ladder once again for 30 years, Geelong will keep itself in contention and pinch flags in the middle of their never ending rebuild.
Sounds like something positive to look forward to for the both of us.

Who do you think makes way for Cameron and Duncan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dominated large chunks of the game but wasted the ball going forward…
Just 3 more scoring shots in the end.
geelong too clean and took their chances.

Whilst Richmond laments the bottom of the ladder once again for 30 years, Geelong will keep itself in contention and pinch flags in the middle of their never ending rebuild.
You post like the cats have been pinching flags these last 9 years when in reality you have nothing to show for it. Much like Collingwood who always make finals but have nothing to show for it. We all wait in anticipation for the cats to fail in September once again.

You post like the cats have been pinching flags these last 9 years when in reality you have nothing to show for it. Much like Collingwood who always make finals but have nothing to show for it. We all wait in anticipation for the cats to fail in September once again.
Lmao

the Collingwood who are about to miss the finals for the fifth time in eight seasons.

Why are Richmond fans so upset?

On the first couple of pages of this thread, they said it would be a massive upset if it was anything more than a comfortable Geelong victory, so they got exactly what they expected.
That was just a coping mechanism, they set themselves for this one big time. Reality hit like a train though, and now you get the endless whinging. They 'didn't care' though, remember. :grinv1:

Keep in mind it took Geelong far longer to break their drought of premierships than it ever did Richmond and they've won less of them.
Took the Tigers 37 years and Geelong 44, that is 7 years or roughly 15% longer, dunno that "far longer" applies. Also Geelong and Richmond have the same amount of AFL era flags after breaking said droughts. Dunno why you guys bring this up all the time.

Took the Tigers 37 years and Geelong 44, that is 7 years or roughly 15% longer, dunno that "far longer" applies. Also Geelong and Richmond have the same amount of AFL era flags after breaking said droughts. Dunno why you guys bring this up all the time.
Have a good night mate.

Why are Richmond fans so upset?

On the first couple of pages of this thread, they said it would be a massive upset if it was anything more than a comfortable Geelong victory, so they got exactly what they expected.

They've been saying they would smash us for weeks on their own board, it's pretty funny.

Overall though.... the cats only had 3 more scoring shots than mighty vfl tigers... And maybe 10 minutes of dominance. Looks like a fairly weak Tigers side this year.
EFA

Back