Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 19 - Cats v Tigers Sun July 25th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Duncan and Jeremy Cameron not worth mentioning? lol ok then :drunk:
If you read what I said - In comparison. Despite a couple of guns out you should be too strong? Try majority of a backline and half a midfield including one of the GOATs.
Let's face it. Dusty sitting out the rest of the season and recovering from a potential career ending injury is probably a blessing for the Tiges. He's been a bystander for much of this season. Give a youngster a go who cares about H&A games and not just finals
Rubbish. Still averaging 23 disposals, 4 clearances, over a goal and 1 goal assist per game. An 'average' Dusty game is a good one for most. You'll find he's been carrying a foot injury most of the season too. Doesn't care? Please.

This is like your 20 year thing isn't it ;)

I'm starting to think you aren't great with numbers
I'm not pedantic. Ask 20 people in the street how many years ago 2001 was and they will say 20

Should be an easy win for the cats against a depleted dusty less tigers. Anything less than a comprehensive victory for the boys from sleepy hallow would not be a good result for them at all. Can’t even begin to think what the fallout would be if the tigers somehow got up.

I know you are trolling but there is not going to be any fallout for a team that would drop from 3rd to.......oh, 3rd on the ladder with a loss. With two Melbourne teams 1 & 2 makes no difference really as finals in Melbourne regardless.

If you read what I said - In comparison. Despite a couple of guns out you should be too strong? Try majority of a backline and half a midfield including one of the GOATs.

Rubbish. Still averaging 23 disposals, 4 clearances, over a goal and 1 goal assist per game. An 'average' Dusty game is a good one for most. You'll find he's been carrying a foot injury most of the season too. Doesn't care? Please.
already lining up the excuses I see. As I said this is a must win for Richmond if they want to keep their season alive so it'll make the game quite interesting.

already lining up the excuses I see. As I said this is a must win for Richmond if they want to keep their season alive so it'll make the game quite interesting.
I believe you trotted out the (minimal) injury list first son. I expect cats to win this one with 7 of our best team out. If we manage to knock you blokes off the rest of the top 8 will start to pucker.

does he not believe 2001 was 20 years ago? Am I reading this correctly?

If you weren't scared of banter you would understand the joke, just leave it to the adults and stick to the cats board

If you weren't scared of banter you would understand the joke, just leave it to the adults and stick to the cats board
Funny, I am banned from the Richmond board so can't get involved even if I wanted to. Nice bait though

I know you are trolling but there is not going to be any fallout for a team that would drop from 3rd to.......oh, 3rd on the ladder with a loss. With two Melbourne teams 1 & 2 makes no difference really as finals in Melbourne regardless.
It does if it helps us make finals with the prospect of playing you in september... surely you want to snuff out any chance we have of being around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be an easy win for the cats against a depleted dusty less tigers. Anything less than a comprehensive victory for the boys from sleepy hallow would not be a good result for them at all. Can’t even begin to think what the fallout would be if the tigers somehow got up.

Well we wouldn't be happy about it obviously. But upsets happen and there have been bigger ones recently than Richmond potentially beating Geelong this week.

should have played it at kardina park cats home match instead its at the mcg afl gave tigers a free kick here.
Good point. All clubs should be able to play their home games on their home ground if they want to. But did you witness the howls of outrage from many in the media and the general abuse on BigFooty when Hardwick suggested it? So whilst most seem to find the idea objectionable at best, many clearly consider the mere suggestion highly offensive.
Not sure why :think:

cats to cement their top 4 spot too a real surprise it wasnt played at kardina park another free kick to richmond even though its geelongs home game.
FFS! Geelong play all their home games against Collingwood’ at the MCG.

Good point. All clubs should be able to play their home games on their home ground if they want to. But did you witness the howls of outrage from many in the media and the general abuse on BigFooty when Hardwick suggested it? So whilst most seem to find the idea objectionable at best, many clearly consider the mere suggestion highly offensive.
Not sure why :think:
because you can see Marvel from the MCG and Dimma was suggesting that playing there was why there were poor crowd numbers. It's not like Richmond had to play a home game at GWS' home ground.

because you can see Marvel from the MCG and Dimma was suggesting that playing there was why there were poor crowd numbers. It's not like Richmond had to play a home game at GWS' home ground.
Yes we did do that as well. Amazing. Round 11 we played a home game at GWS stadium. Very adaptive and eager to please unlike a certain club that constantly complains.

Yes we did do that as well. Amazing. Round 11 we played a home game at GWS stadium. Very adaptive and eager to please unlike a certain club that constantly complains.
You played at Giants stadium against a neutral opponent (Adelaide) because of covid. Not even close to the same issue.

Back