Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 19 - Crows v Hawks Sat July 24th 7:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take that. A clear indication of which players are not AFL standard (I counted at least five that shouldn't be in the team R1 2022), some games into the youngsters who I reckon are (Bramble, Moore, DGB, Reeves), we've protected our draft pick and I didn't have to go. Plus I got some Hawkers Pilsner which is the beer of kings and the king of beers.

Well knock me over with a feather..the last few games i saw from the crows this had the hallmarks of another loss. Credit to the players as they changed up the game plan back to a shorter faster one and it looked ok. Should be the spoon avoided now hopefully

Well knock me over with a feather..the last few games i saw from the crows this had the hallmarks of another loss. Credit to the players as they changed up the game plan back to a shorter faster one and it looked ok. Should be the spoon avoided now hopefully

Both teams wanted to win. Both deserve credit
The umpires let it down.

It didnt influence the result. There wwre too many times they made bad calls. Holding the ballvs play on the usual baffling decisions. For bothsides.

Fair enough. I don't think I even know good umpiring anymore. If there isn't a controversial decision deciding a close game, it's almost good umpiring these days!

Back