Autopsy AFL 2021 ROUND 19 - Demons v Dogs Sat July 24th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Demos by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Says a Melbourne supporter .. ouch
"I know you are but what am I"
Memes aside your boys deserved the win last night, and I can see why my whinging would not reflect that. I just want a fairer and more equitable competition, and at the moment we are miles away from that

"I know you are but what am I"
Memes aside your boys deserved the win last night, and I can see why my whinging would not reflect that. I just want a fairer and more equitable competition, and at the moment we are miles away from that
I'll tell you what .. next time we play let's take out a bunch of your best 22 to make it "fairer and more equitable" shall we?

I'll tell you what .. next time we play let's take out a bunch of your best 22 to make it "fairer and more equitable" shall we?
I'd rather we have best 22 for both and you boys keep the cash away from the umpires, be a great game

Won the hitouts 67-19 and lost the clearances. Wanna know why you lost the free kick count? Because you were second to the footy most of the night. But hey, don’t let the bleeding obvious hit ya in the face. I’d be focusing more on the clearance loss than the free kick count.

Won the hitouts 67-19 and lost the clearances. Wanna know why you lost the free kick count? Because you were second to the footy most of the night. But hey, don’t let the bleeding obvious hit ya in the face. I’d be focusing more on the clearance loss than the free kick count.
Won the contested possessions yet lost the fk count by over double. "Second to the footy"

You seem vehemently against a fairer comp, little worried you can't get it done without the assistance?
Everyone knows the measure of umpiring fairness is an exactly equal free kick count regardless of how many times each team infringes the rules, isn't it?

Alright so to sum up.. dogs don’t get favoured with free kicks FOR.. dogs get away with too many “throws” and should be penalised more with frees AGAINST. No dramas. Happy to cop that. If that affects a side losing the game because we throw it too much.. haha then good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're embarrassing yourself now. Take a hike. Time to start copping a loss like a man and understanding you got outplayed.
Nah I'm having a riot mate, you should lighten up a bit. Your team won didnt they?
Lost the uncontested possessions .. didn't work hard enough
Shows it was a pretty close game in the clinches right? Statistically it was a pretty even matchup. Except, you know
Everyone knows the measure of umpiring fairness is an exactly equal free kick count regardless of how many times each team infringes the rules, isn't it?
Certainly shouldn't be equal but should reflect the game, no neutral can say that Melbourne committed over twice the amount of infringements

Alright so to sum up.. dogs don’t get favoured with free kicks FOR.. dogs get away with too many “throws” and should be penalised more with frees AGAINST. No dramas. Happy to cop that. If that affects a side losing the game because we throw it too much.. haha then good luck.
Apparently our players "duck" as well

Nah I'm having a riot mate, you should lighten up a bit. Your team won didnt they?

Shows it was a pretty close game in the clinches right? Statistically it was a pretty even matchup. Except, you know

Certainly shouldn't be equal but should reflect the game, no neutral can say that Melbourne committed over twice the amount of infringements

Youre going to be there pointy end of the season. Not sure why you’re so disgusted right now. You got outplayed last night and didn’t deserve to win anyway.

Apparently our players "duck" as well
Apparently? If Hunter ducked any more he'd be covered in waxed feathers and named Donald
Youre going to be there pointy end of the season. Not sure why you’re so disgusted right now. You got outplayed last night and didn’t deserve to win anyway.
I'm concerned about the state of the game and the fact that one side seems to have a unique advantage over others. Getting bites on here is just a bonus

Except your forward line is bog average .. so, you know..

May and Lever have won half Melbourne's games. Take one or both out and Melbourne is average

Apparently? If Hunter ducked any more he'd be covered in waxed feathers and named Donald

I'm concerned about the state of the game and the fact that one side seems to have a unique advantage over others. Getting bites on here is just a bonus

Focus more on your team. Not the umps.

Except your forward line is bog average .. so, you know..

May and Lever have won half Melbourne's games. Take one or both out and Melbourne is average
And your backline is bog average, take either naughton or Bruce out and you are average too. See, it's a pretty balanced matchup with the dogs mids being a little better and a little cleaner

Oh that's right, when Hunter ducked on the wing and Hunt took him down with a swinging arm around the neck when he disposed of the ball. Should be play on, right?

And your backline is bog average, take either naughton or Bruce out and you are average too. See, it's a pretty balanced matchup with the dogs mids being a little better and a little cleaner
Our mids being alittle better ... haha

You're not even playing against our best midfield and that is the best midfield you have because you know, you are missing one potato in Tomlinson

Oh that's right, when Hunter ducked on the wing and Hunt took him down with a swinging arm around the neck when he disposed of the ball. Should be play on, right?
Saw the contact coming, dropped the knee and twisted/lifted the arm a la selwood to draw the down-field. He's not unique in doing it and I'm sure we all hate seeing it. Some teams just benefit from it more I suppose

Back