Autopsy AFL 2021 ROUND 19 - Demons v Dogs Sat July 24th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Demos by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how the dogs fans have had the decency to not deny they're umpire favouring all much. This game only proves how little the dogs scare me in finals. We smashed them in dry weather with decent umpires only 2 months ago. Literally all we need to do is get decent umpires (which we would for finals) and the game is over. Not to mention Ben Brown hopefully kicking straight and it s another 40 point win.

That umpiring was borderline match fixing and I pay no respect to the dogs other than Bontempelli played well.

I love how the dogs fans have had the decency to not deny they're umpire favouring all much. This game only proves how little the dogs scare me in finals. We smashed them in dry weather with decent umpires only 2 months ago. Literally all we need to do is get decent umpires (which we would for finals) and the game is over. Not to mention Ben Brown hopefully kicking straight and it s another 40 point win.

That umpiring was borderline match fixing and I pay no respect to the dogs other than Bontempelli played well.

Josh Schache also destroyed your best forward TMac. Josh ******* Schache :tearsofjoy:

How’s the crowing from the self anointed most humble fans in the comp 😂.

Well played, deserved win.
No Dunks, no Treloar, no Gardner as #2 KPD, lose Keath who’s our most important player 5 minutes in. Lose Richards in the second half to be down a rotation. F*****g gutsy win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do your parents know you’re up this late?

No Dunks, Keath out within five minutes, one less rotation on a heavy deck and missing important cogs to our 22.

Very happy. Good 1-1 series Demons fans. See you in finals lads.

Guess who's not getting an NGA kid this year?

Back