Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 19 - Port v Pies Fri July 23rd 7:10pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

• Port by a lot

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Pies by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

9A0B65A0-0D7A-452C-ACAC-ED2629990B88.png
4TH V 15TH

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 19
PORT ADELAIDE V COLLINGWOOD

FRIDAY JULY 23RD 7:10PM EST (MARVEL)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM

$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

POWER

B: Burton, McKenzie, Aliir
HB: Bergman, Jonas, Byrne-Jones
C: Duursma, Wines, Houston
HF: Amon, Georgiades, Butters
F: Powell-Pepper, Dixon, Rozee
FOLL: Lycett, Boak, Drew

I/C: Marshall, Bonner, Woodcock, Ladhams
EMG: Mayes, Lienert, Frederick, McEntee

IN: Duursma, Butters, Rozee
OUT: Lienert, Mayes, Frederick, McEntee (all omitted)

MAGPIES
B: Quaynor, Roughead, Maynard
HB: Crisp, Madgen, Tohill
C: Poulter, De Goey, Noble
HF: Bianco, Cameron, Ginnivan
F: Sidebottom, Mihocek, Elliott
FOLL: Grundy, Pendlebury, Adams

I/C: Murphy, Henry, Macrae, Ruscoe
EMG: Cox, Lynch, Sier, Wilson

IN: Tohill, Ginnivan, Macrae
OUT: Mayne, Hoskin-Elliott, Thomas, C.Brown (all injured)

Last edited:
Want a 60+ point win this week to bank some percentage. Could be important come end of season. Collingwood have their own injury woes with 4 more players look like they will be out. Callum Brown (shoulder), Josh Thomas (concussion), Brody Mihocek (abdominal) and Will Hoskin-Elliott (back)

• Admin
SA CLUBS BANNED FROM TRAINING AS MORE CASES EMERGE
South Australia will enter a seven-day lockdown from 6pm local time tonight following a fifth case of Covid being detected in the state.
Already the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide had been banned from the training track until at least Friday unless they get granted an exemption from the South Australian Government.
That was after restrictions were placed upon the state following new local Covid cases on Monday.
The Crows and Power are reportedly currently working through getting an exemption from SA Health to ensure their preparations for this weekend’s games aren’t disrupted.
Both clubs are scheduled to play in SA this weekend in front of no crowds, with Port Adelaide taking on Collingwood on Friday night and Adelaide facing Hawthorn on Saturday evening.

SA chief health officer Nicola Spurrier said the state will work with the AFL to ensure both games can go ahead.
The Victorian clubs will have to fly in and out of Adelaide ahead of a 60-hour quarantine period, with Collingwood to start theirs on Tuesday night.

Tom Morris reports...

Port Adelaide will play its first ever ‘home’ game at Marvel Stadium on Friday night.

Collingwood was told of the fixture change late on Tuesday afternoon following a day of chaos and confusion.

The MCG is free on Friday night but it’s understood the league wanted to avoid giving the Magpies a home ground advantage. Docklands was Port’s preferred destination.

The AFL has also informed Adelaide and Hawthorn their match will be played at Marvel Stadium on Saturday night.

The game was originally slated to being earlier in the evening to allow the Hawks to fly out of South Australia, but since that is no longer a consideration, it will run almost concurrently with Melbourne’s game against the Western Bulldogs.

Both teams are on a 9pm flight from Adelaide to Tullamarine on Tuesday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game and Crows vs Hawks being at Marvel makes no sense. Melbourne has more community cases and is also in lockdown.
The South Australian clubs couldn't train in Adelaide and there was nowhere else they could go

The MCG is free on Friday night but it’s understood the league wanted to avoid giving the Magpies a home ground advantage. Docklands was Port’s preferred destination.

I am pretty sure Port would have wanted the MCG. Do you know where 'Tom Morris' has this information from?

I am pretty sure Port would have wanted the MCG. Do you know where 'Tom Morris' has this information from?

On the AFL website
  • Port Adelaide vs Collingwood will remain on Friday July 23. It will commence at 7:10pm AEST and be played at Marvel Stadium as the Victorian venue preferred by Port Adelaide for the match.

Last edited:
No I don’t

On the AFL website
  • Port Adelaide vs Collingwood will remain on Friday July 23. It will commence at 7:10pm AEST and be played at Marvel Stadium as the Victorian venue preferred by Port Adelaide for the match.
Thank you

On the AFL website
I would like to know what is the reasoning behind this decision, because I would have picked the MCG. If you have the chance to play there, you grab it…

Back