Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 20 - North v Cats Sat July 31st 1:15 EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • North by a lot

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a pathetic injury troll. What a flogbag you are.
?
You don't know what Injury troll means.

Injury troll means denigrating an individual who is injured.

Although the term and concept itself is moronic. Why are injured players playing anyway?

What I'm saying is a "tumour" can mean a lot of things.
Unless ur an oncologist (I'll bet anything U aren't) you have nfi what ur talking about.
I'll also say if U believe U know the personal medical history of some bloke U don't know u are beyond stupid .

It's also by no means negative.
Why take a risk?
If an issue comes up get it done now.
Doesn't mean it's life threatening or urgent.
Many many many many surgeries are not urgent. The vast majority can be postponed a few weeks, months.
Sorry for being factual .
North and BC are simply being intelligent and prudent.
It's not a criticism.

"Injury troll" - dumb term as it is - requires criticism.

I'm praising the club for putting health first.
Being sensible
Playing the percentages.
Smart.

Sadly you are so paranoid from years of abuse ur triggered and assume everyone is out to get you .

We aren't

In fact feel free to see my posting history for the last few months praising North and BC .

So gagf.

Last edited:
Mate, I've watched Geelong a bit this year, even against good sides, and I don't know how you guys endure it. It's just a garbage brand to watch. Sure, you might win the flag with it, and good on ya if you do, but you're constantly a terrible team to watch.
We have two game styles.

The dour shut it down style against poor teams to give them 0% chance of an upset.

Then a more adventurous style against good teams designed at exposing them with key forward weapons.

Don’t get me wrong. Today’s game was boring, but it takes two to tango, and Cats prevailed. North knew they couldn’t match the Cats unless they played keeping off, flooded and a scragged. Thi forced Cats to invoke Plan C today
We're you watching the game? The only reason we flooded was because your mob keep chip chipping it around and take forever to move it. I love how your defenders pick up cheap uncontested marks and you're board is frothing at Guthries 13 marks. Woopy doo, i could pad my stats in your defence.

Maybe if your mob moved the ball faster our blokes won't be able to walk to our defemce and zone off oh but that's right your mob play conservatively against the bottom teams yet it's our fault the game was ultra defensive. Such arrogance which reflects your coach. Mission accomplished yesterday?

We're you watching the game? The only reason we flooded was because your mob keep chip chipping it around and take forever to move it. I love how your defenders pick up cheap uncontested marks and you're board is frothing at Guthries 13 marks. Woopy doo, i could pad my stats in your defence.

Maybe if your mob moved the ball faster our blokes won't be able to walk to our defemce and zone off oh but that's right your mob play conservatively against the bottom teams yet it's our fault the game was ultra defensive. Such arrogance which reflects your coach. Mission accomplished yesterday?

We averaged an inside 50 every 76 seconds. How fast do you want us to move it?

and yes, I’d say winning on a ground we’ve not played at before against an average but endeavour-full opponent in a game where we never really looked like losing with 5 first choice players out was a reasonable outcome

We averaged an inside 50 every 76 seconds. How fast do you want us to move it?

and yes, I’d say winning on a ground we’ve not played at before against an average but endeavour-full opponent in a game where we never really looked like losing with 5 first choice players out was a reasonable outcome

Lol, looking at stat solely. You should dig deeper

Lol, looking at stat solely. You should dig deeper

What else needs to be looked at. How is rapid fire short kicking and repeat forward entires somehow supposed to be less meritorious than haphazard delivery just at the urging of those with an attention span the size of a pubic louse?

what should we have done? Lost?

The commentators on radio literally made a point of saying repeatedly how north Melbourne were trying to short kick their way through us themselves but were too low on skill to do it

Back