Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 20 - Saints v Blues Fri July 30th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really the point though. You looked fantastic last year and have gone backwards. Clearly you can get it together but you’d honestly think you’d win last night or it would be done what close.
It is the point, they weren’t out of form.
Us going backwards this year is a different point.

That’ll solve your problems won’t it? Coffield and Hunter working out?

Surely your not potting a very talented player that’s coming back from a horrific injury?

Coffield was brilliant last season been struggling this year just turned 21 let’s put a line through him.🤦‍♂️

Saints biggest problem is that they’ve topped up with blokes that looked good in good sides but are just genuine second tier on their own. Really not sure how you can be optimistic with the likes of;

Billings
Webster
Jones
Coffield
Clark
Hill
Butler
Higgins
Ross
Long
Steele is an honest midfielder who works hard and tackles hard, but he isn’t A grade. King is an out and out star and Marshall is a gun.

There’s not much happening down there. They need a total clean out.
Melbourne has one decent season in 20 years and look at them yap like they know what they are doing and can tell everyone else!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because I go for Melbourne I can’t make a comment on a thread about St Kilda?

It’s an open forum, stick to your board if you’re going to have a cry.
Nice try but you don’t know what you are talking about when it comes to St. Kilda.
I’ll enjoy Melbourne out in straight sets this year.

Nice try but you don’t know what you are talking about when it comes to St. Kilda.
I’ll enjoy Melbourne out in straight sets this year.
No it’s not really a nice try, it’s my thoughts on your list which is average based on your performances this year. That’s all. You go ahead and enjoy it, whatever gets you going fella.

Back