Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 20 - Suns v Demons Sunday August 1st 12:10pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Queenslanders obviously too busy providing Australia with all our gold medalists to be concerned with AFL.

Gold Coast isn’t viable going forward. What’s their best finish? I’d be surprised if it was higher than 12th. This is about their 11th year and they are beyond pitiful. The Ablett appointment was an utter failure. Dew has shown he clearly can’t get this group up and GC can’t develop players. The AFL has sunk millions into them and I don’t think there’s much point continuing down this path.

Gold Coast isn’t viable going forward. What’s their best finish? I’d be surprised if it was higher than 12th. This is about their 11th year and they are beyond pitiful. The Ablett appointment was an utter failure. Dew has shown he clearly can’t get this group up and GC can’t develop players. The AFL has sunk millions into them and I don’t think there’s much point continuing down this path.

Especially now as the league is bleeding money for 2 years. Don't really have the money for luxury clubs atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you thought those skies couldn’t get any darker? Think again....

View attachment 1193602
Unfairly maligned. Norm Smith would have done well to get that team to win 4. We had an off field civil war and on field maybe 5 players that other clubs would have picked up.
Sure the coach carries the can, but it wasn’t until our off field dramas were sorted that we could move forward.
On GC - oh boy. That place is a graveyard for teams. Whoever said the Sharks should have been given the gig was right. Gold Coast have no history no heart no belief and no idea how to get any of those things. They are the modern day University, and just as forgettable

Man put your team on a plane back and forward... maybe here maybe there... maybe no game...
There was no home ground advantage there
That was a cluster fu** from start to finish

True, how did they survive such a traumatic experience?

True, how did they survive such a traumatic experience?

They also won without supreme, best half back talents of the ilk of Ed Richards.

Lost best forward Tom McDonald to injury during the game.

Best 22 players like Hibberd, Melksham, Jones all not playing.

Phenomenal stuff. An epically brave performance of Bulldogs-like proportions.

Books will be written about this game.

They also won without supreme, best half back talents of the ilk of Ed Richards.

Lost best forward Tom McDonald to injury during the game.

Best 22 players like Hibberd, Melksham, Jones all not playing.

Phenomenal stuff. An epically brave performance of Bulldogs-like proportions.

Books will be written about this game.

You mean guys that were all available but didn't play?

Weird scraping the barrel flex, bro.

Are you that dense that it went over your head?

I was channeling my inner Bulldogs nuffie. To complete the shtick I should’ve listed my team as North Melbourne.

No I got it, just gave it the respect it deserved.

Back