Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 21 - Eagles v Demons Mon August 9th News: Game Delayed by Lightning in the Last Quarter!

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

West coast might just continue the Round of upsets and win this game
Nothing surer than a WC loss when sides around them on the ladder start consolidating their positions with upset wins.

Massive game in the context of the finals make up and week 1 match ups.

For some reason I expect the Eagles will respond at home. Overall, still a formidable side in Perth with a crowd.

I take it you havent been watching us at home a lot this year.

Its gonna be a wet night and we've named Vardy to play. Load up on Melbourne - we're practically gift wrapping it for them.

Nothing surer than a WC loss when sides around them on the ladder start consolidating their positions with upset wins.

I take it you havent been watching us at home a lot this year.

Its gonna be a wet night and we've named Vardy to play. Load up on Melbourne - we're practically gift wrapping it for them.
If I was a betting man I would be more attempted to put money on west coast causing a upset

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like you can afford cheese. Just pay your rent because my wife needs her new BMW

I'd like to highlight I am a connoisseur of Kraft cheese sticks as well as slices

and unless your wife is siphoning from the department of housing, I don't see how being 6 months late on the rent matters!

I predict we will lose, comfortably, again, and in the next two weeks enough teams will trip over their own bootlaces that we Bradbury our way into 7th or 8th.

I'd love it if we Bradbury'd our way all the way to the gold medal. That would truly be Bradburyesque.

Unfortunately my gut feeling says West Coast to respond after a disappointing loss.
The season is over for us if we lose (we have to win two more games and we wont beat Brisbane @ Gabba) so I hope we play to a level that gives us a chance of winning. My gut feeling is we'll be down by a goal with a minute left with you blokes kicking the winning score just before final siren.

Massive game in the context of the finals make up and week 1 match ups.

For some reason I expect the Eagles will respond at home. Overall, still a formidable side in Perth with a crowd.

We are putrid in the wet and have gone in tall yet again. Nathan Vardy an inclusion? Give me a spell.

Dees by plenty.

Funny how so many supporters think their team is going to screw the pooch before games now.

It is an odd season to be sure. Crappy weather over here btw, very windy, some showers.

Back