Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 23 - Dogs v Port Fri August 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He had a serious concussion.
Disgusting by the club, not protecting him and keeping him out (joking btw)

It’s fine for young talls to have form lapses, he’s a gun. He’ll be fine and will return to his best form at some point. For your sake, I hope it’s next week!

But yeah, club wouldn’t risk him if he had lingering symptoms. 10 year player, can’t risk head injuries.

Those numbers aren't right, it has Dogs percentage as 131.7% which is incorrect.

It won't take much for the Lions to make up the gap. They will flog the Eagles any way.
Yeah, Dogs percentage is 132.8.
so Brisbane 10 point win leaves them further behind.
Do your own maths if you want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If ever a team pinched a game its Port. Don't hold much confidence in them after tonight, the Dogs were just that fraction better than Port , which was shown throughout the game.
But it was a battle of attricion, weird game, and those few minutes at the last 5 or so minutes Port had the sway and clung on desperately, I really think the Dogs were much better over all on the night, but Port won.

I am sceptical about how far they will go in the finals, you couldn't be super confidant after that , looking the loser and pinching it.

Still they did it to us once just finished short of the win and we went on to a flag.

But I am curious to read what Port people think , I reckon the team losing for most of the night, won the match??

Does that worry you about next weeks finals. Although you may get a home final. Your skipper is a diamond , only for him you lose, that is not a good sign?

Port won literally every meaningful stat. Just a bizarre take. If we kicked straight, it was a 4-5 goal win.

If its a draw tomorrow night , port will go 3rd

How?

Port 68 - 126.3%
Melb 66 - 132.3%
Geel 64 - 128.6%

If it is a draw Melbourne go to 68 points and top position. Geelong goes to 66 points. How can they go above Port Adelaide?

Melbourne 2004.

Sitting on top of the ladder after round 18 only to lose the last 4 games in a row and then get eliminated in the final against Essendon.

Has every feel about this.

I remember having a loose offer to go and work in Japan that year during the finals and thinking “Gee, don’t want to miss it, this could be the year!”.

Then Melbourne Melbourned it up.

Moral of the story - Bulldogs fans, if you’ve got a chance to work in Japan, don’t pass it up on account of the footy.

Back